66: fame (10)

"I..."

Opening his mouth towards the lamp, the man opposite him half-closed his eyes, he is actually very suitable for standing in the sun, his eyelashes of rare color are radiant, the whole person looks like a virtual, Xie Lin The temperature in his eyes faded little by little, he withdrew his hand, finally looked at the lamp, and immediately turned away without hesitation.

[…he doesn’t care about me? ]

There is no small dark house, no messing around... I am so disappointed!

[He is arrogant. ]

[…? ]

[His pride has made concessions for you many times,] The system's voice is calm: [Just now is the last time. ]

[…]

Oops, parting ways.

]

[Useful? ]

[Try to know. ]

"Wait!"

Running a few steps towards the lamp, he almost tripped over the complicated ancient costume on his body. He grabbed Xie Lin's arm from behind, and the person he was pulling didn't move. There is no turning back.

"We... let's go home," he hooked Xie Lin's cold fingers: "It was my fault just now, I—"

"Zhao Deng," Xie Lin turned around and sighed, "I won't threaten you, and the video will be deleted."

“…”

No more pornographic photos! Thank you brother is gone!

"It's not because of that," Chao Deng was a little anxious. He said too much and was too determined. It's very difficult to save him now. Besides, Xie Lin's love for him is not full of stars. His eyes swept around quickly, and he paused at the lamp: "Go to the shade and talk? Too much sun is not good for you."

Xie Lin gave him a deep look, and let the Chaodeng be pulled to the corner of the shaded wall. Only then did the staff at the scene dare to step forward to check the actor's injury. The area around the latter's temple The blood flow continued, and his consciousness was on the edge. The noisy movement did not affect the person he was pulling in the slightest. He stepped down towards the lamp, raised his face and whispered.

"I'm sorry, I was too excited just now, I'm a little scared by the way you look," he approached Xie Lin, holding the other's hand and never letting go, carefully rubbing the back of Xie Lin's hand with his thumb towards the lamp The red on the top is the traces left by albinos after being exposed to the sun: "Do you hurt?"

“…”

Xie Lin didn't say a word, he suddenly lowered his head towards the lamp and put his lips on the back of his hand. Loyal and affectionate like a prostitute, the man was willing to let him go, his eyelashes cast a small shadow, the wet black pupils were hidden under them, and the tip of his rouge tongue stretched out towards the lamp, licking it up a little bit. The back of Xie Lin's hand.

The milky white teeth showed a vague shadow in his mouth, and the moist and tender tip of the tongue swept the red wound, he raised his eyelids, and looked at Xie Lin without hesitation Surprised, the latter couldn't bear to avoid his attention, his tongue slid down the gap between his fingers, and he took the initiative to swallow Xie Lin's beautiful fingers into his mouth. Let Xie Lin's fingertips stab deep into his throat, where he was slightly nauseated by the external stimulation, and Feihong's soft flesh kept squirming. He wanted to know how fragrant and ecstasy it would be to penetrate this narrow and hot mouth.