Chapter 48

Lunar and Alec were walked from behind the school back their dorm. The Police had taken Yandere and is probably interrogating her. They walked awkwardly saying nothing, but that was the least of their concerns. They had no clue what Yandere was saying to the Police. 

When Lunar had remembered something Yandere had written on the back of the note, she knew she had forgotten something. It had said, "If I go down, you'll go down with me." Lunar wanted to pause and take a moment but she ignored the feeling and tried to hide it. She felt Yandere was doing something..something bad.

Alec stepped in the foot marks of his own from early when they had walked there. He glanced at Lunar, her teal hair covering her face as she stared at snowy ground. They didn't need to speak they thought the same thoughts. What was Yandere doing? Was she in jail? Was she sticking up for herself? Was she telling the Police about him and Lunar and how they had helped her? 

Finally, Lunar and Alec separated and walked into their own dorms. Lunar unlocked the door, stepped in and closed it locking it from the inside. She slid down the door and rethought everything, Lunar wished she had never helped Yandere, been her friend and taught her witch tricks. Lunar should have never came to Yandere High. She put Rainbow..and Evan, in danger. 

Alec watched Lunar open her dorm then he walked into his own. He walked slowly to his room, like a zombie, hoping and wishing nothing bad was happening that they didn't have to use the other five steps in their long plan. He slipped off his shoes and got comfortable in his bed with worries, not the first time.

~{Morning}~ ~{Lunar}~

Lunar sat up in her bed all night thinking when there was a thousand knocks on her dorm door. "Lunar?" It was Rainbow. Lunar could only think of one thing she could possibly say to her at this moment. "Did my plan work?" Lunar replied, "Yes, the plan worked, go away." Rainbow stopped knocking the door and took a moment Lunar heard breath in then back out, "That's good, I guess but that's not whatI was going to ask.." Rainbow paused, "Did Yandere do something to you?" Lunar wanted to say no because there was nothing except a mental note in her head to never trust anyone unless you've known them for at least two years. 

"Lunar? I don't want to invade your personal space but.." Rainbow opened the door, "here I- Lunar did you sleep last night?" Lunar nodded, lying. "Yes, of course, I love sleeping! It's the only thing I wanna do." Rainbow smiled. "Okay, well, it just looks like it..I guess." There was a moment of silence, Rainbow started to walk out the door, "Also, I already know the plan worked. I visited Yandere at the police station. She's behind bars, Lunar." Rainbow smiled and walked down the stairs.

~{Alec}~

"ALEC! IT WORKED." Senpai yelled and slamming Alec's door open. Alec jumped getting scared half-to-death. "Oh, sorry about that anyway! The first day of break! I'm going to the farm it's always better when it's snowing." Alec had never heard Senpai speak so much. Senpai smiled, "You know what? I'm going to ask Rainbow to marry me!" Alec's eyes widened, "WHAT!" Senpai laughed, "At the end of the year! I'll get a ring and-"

"Senpai, quoting Elsa from Frozen 'You can't marry a guy you just met'" Senpai paused for a moment. "My girlfriend's not a guy, though." Alec smiled at Senpai's attempt to marry Rainbow. "You know what I mean, Senpai." Senpai frowned, "But why not?" Alec climbed out of bed and walked to Senpai, "You know why, Senpai." Alec walked out the door, "Wait, Yandere's in jail?" Senpai nodded, "yes!" Alec whispered under his breath, "I'm gonna visit Funneh!" Alec grabbed a jacket and ran out the door.

My keyboard is really glitchy so I had to make this shorter than I wanted 

-L0r3l4iSh00k