Chapter 20

⚠️Beware of extra cringe, and unneeded words)Lunar found Yandere in her house, trying to take off the duct tape, "YANDERE!" Lunar yelled, "What are you doing?" Yandere looked up, and rolled her eyes ignoring Lunar, "lucky for you, I won't stab you.." Lunar said, Lunar heard a chuckle from Yandere's taped mouth. Lunar walked closer and yanked the tape off.

"You think your funny, but your not..you'll never be like your siblings, a punny pink Princess, the perfect girl, a boyfriend or whatever your stupid brother has...I mean. That has nothing to do with what's going on..but I'm sure you know it! You get ignored..don't you? Dumb little sister's gotta be hard..." Yandere said, Lunar laughed. "WHAT?" Yandere yelled.

"Oh it's nothing..'cept that's really dumb.." Lunar giggled, "I don't care about what my siblings have you dumb dumb..that was a stupid move.." Lunar sighed, "Why do you care anyway? I mean it's not like you have been ignored you have a bunch of friends it seems like your taking it all out on me.." Yandere frowned, she blew a black hair strand out of her face (#girlproblems).

"No I've been ignored, you know why I'm the murderer?" Yandere didn't wait for an answer, "it's because of Senpai! He always ignores me, he took interest in the new girl when I was here the whole time..I was there since he was younger..he'd know that Valerie girl for-for two months? I don't know.." Lunar sat down against a wall, Put her legs up and placed her arms on them.

"That doesn't explain the things you did..you shouldn't murber girls for some guy! Their not worth it!" Lunar smiled, "besides their might be a guy murbering boys for you..and you'll never know.." Yandere giggled, and rolled her eyes stared at the floor for a moment before she started blinking.

"Did you just say murber?" Yandere said, Lunar smiled, "it's like my thing ya'know?" Yandere nodded, "murdering's mine..your right, their not worth it..I've learned my lesson, I'm sorry.." Lunar frowned and scoffed. She crossed her legs, "I can tell when your lying..come on Yandere! Don't you know how much better guys are out there? You shouldn't love someone, who doesn't know you exist-"

"HE DOES KNOW I EXIST-" Yandere paused and took a deep breath, "I think..I mean he doesn't really speak to me..or anything..you know what? Take me to jail..I'll learn my lesson there.." Lunar frowned and looked to the glass front doors. Lunar thought of taking a risk, she could feel Yandere wasn't lying. Lunar smiled, and untapped Yandere's hands and legs, Yandere smiled a sympathetic smile, "Let's start over! I'm Yumi, and I want to change!" Yumi held out her hand, and Lunar shook it.

Sorry for not writing for two days, tomorrow I'll try to write two times if a I can! One day I was swimming in a lake, and Saturday I was getting over a sunburn from the lake, and I was busy watching videos of Ron itsfunneh! 

-a fellow KF member