Chapter 30

Hospital) I'm trying to make this one long and dramatic 

Gold and Funneh were waiting with Draco and Rainbow. Rainbow gulped and sighed, her eyes were watery. Rainbow inhaled and exhaled, "She's gonna be okay! Phew, she'll be okay." She grabbed Gold's hand, "it wasn't a lot of blood, right?" She exhaled. Gold smiled— or tried too — and said, "not a lot, I think...I- don't remember it was stressful." Gold sighed and look up at the hospital lights. 

Funneh and Draco was sitting on a window seat (with cushioning), "I hope she'll be okay.." Funneh said staring outside the window, "I mean, it's not my fault she was thinking about Ev- I mean Yandere.." Funneh looked at Evan sitting a few feet away from her. Draco smiled, "she'll be fine..she's tough..pretty sure." Funneh smiled and sighed making her smile disappear. Funneh looked out the window and distracted herself, "look at that old man.." Draco looked and laughed, "he's kinda crusty.." Funneh laughed, and finally smiled a genuine smile, from frowning for the last four hours..

Evan was very uncomfortable sitting next to Alec and Alec was very uncomfortable sitting next to Yumi. Evan sighed very loudly, "bro, shut up." Alec said, and elbowed him. Evan elbowed him back, and suddenly it was an elbowing fight, "STOP!" Yumi whisper yelled. They stopped mostly because they were scared of getting murdered. "She's mine.." Alec said, Evan chuckled for only a second, "After what happened? Yeah right.." Alec elbowed Evan, "bro.." Evan said. 

Gold started silently crying, "Gold..it's- okay! She'll be fine! It was probably like a a cup of blood..a little compared to others that's nothing." Rainbow said, Gold layed her head on Rainbows' shoulder, Rainbow tried a smile and layed her head on Golds'. 

There was a door slam, Funneh jumped. Draco laughed at her, "HEY! THAT'S- I- YOU-..UGH. Funneh crossed her arms, Draco smiled and stared out the window looking for more crusty old people. Funneh turned her head from Draco and caught Alec's eye. Funneh narrowed her eyebrows and looked away, she inhaled and exhaled quickly. Draco looked at Funneh, she had her legs up, and her head tucked between them, "Funneh?" Draco said, "um..are you..okay?— I mean you looked bad- sad or whatever.." Funneh looked up, tears had quickly formed, she sighed, leaned forward and hugged Draco. Draco's eyes widened, he smiled and he hugged her back. (not a ship, that's disgusting..jeez people...siblings-get it right)

Evan looked over at Alec, "HA! You can't even be looked at, you suck.." Evan pointed his finger, Alec stared at Funneh, had he broken her heart that much? To make her cry, with even just a glance? What did she do to deserve him. More and more thoughts ran through his head. Yumi looked at Draco and Funneh. She stood up, and walked to Funneh she sighed, " Funneh?" Funneh didn't say, look or anything. Draco looked at Yumi, he sighed, "go away.." he said. Yumi sighed, "I just wanted to say sorry, I mean for everything- manipulating you, paying your boyfriend for my dirty work and whatnot but I'm really sorry.." Yumi saw Funnehs' grip grow tighter. Yumi inhaled, "I'm sorry..goodbye.." she left and sat down placing her hands on her forehead and her elbows on her knees.

Rainbow sat with Gold, "Gold?" Rainbow asked. Gold hummed, "If nothing goes right, We can go home and leave this place..if that would make you happier.." Gold looked at Rainbow and nodded her eyes sparkling. The hospitals' front door opened, Kyran slowly walked in and so did Aly and Senpai. Gold looked at Kyran but then closed her eyes. Kyran felt Gold couldn't see him right now so he sat next to Yumi. Aly walked in and sat next to Gold, she knew Funneh more the Gold and she had Draco to help. 

Gold had tears running down her face, Aly placed a hand on Gold's thigh. Aly saw people do this in movies and books so apparently it comforts people. "Oh!" Aly slipped her hand into her pocket, "I have some chocolate...Gold? Chocolate, want some?" Aly smiled, Gold looked at Aly and nodded, "thank you.." Gold said, quietly. Aly smiled and sighed.

Draco felt he was supposed to be uncomfortable but if he was in Funneh's position...He guessed at some point, Funneh fell asleep, because she didn't come to her senses to realize what she was doing. Draco looked at Alec. Funneh doesn't cry for no reason, there was more then one thing going on right here in this hospital. Alec stared at Draco, and Draco stared at Alec. Draco sighed and super slowly and carefully to placed Funneh on the big window. Draco put his hands up telling Funneh an unspoken message to stay. Draco stood and put his head up, "Alec..?" He said, Alec frowned, "what." Alec ran his fingers through his hair. Draco turned, "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" he yelled pointing at Funneh, Alec stood.

"I NEEDED EXTRA MONEY FOR MY FAMILY! I DIDN'T MEAN FOR ANYTHING! AT ALL I PROMISE!" Alec threw his arms in the air. They started fighting (not a fist fight). Funneh's eyes drifted open, and she saw Allen and Alec fighting. Funneh smiled, turned and looked out the window. "SO WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'SO WHAT'? YOU DID THIS! I-" Draco yelled, he turned placed her hand on his hip and brushed his hair with his fingers, he turned back, "I DID NOT DO THIS! IF YOU DIDN'T COME HERE THIS  WOULD NOT  HAVE HAPPENED!" Alec yelled, "SHE ALWAYS TALKED 'OH HE'S ALLEN MY LITTLE BROTHER! HE LIKES TO BE CALLED DRACO! HE'S MY BROTHER I LOVE HIM BY DEFAULT!' I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE SEE'S IN YOU!" Alec yelled, Draco made a ragey noise. 

Rainbow stood but sat back down, she could not deal with this, "I  DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE SEE'S IN YOU! 'OH HE'S COOL YOU'LL LIKE HIM' I DO NOT! WHOEVER DOES THAT TO MY SISTER IS NOT  SOMEONE I'LL  EVER LIKE! GET OUT OF HER LIFE!" Draco yelled. Alec sighed through his nose, "I NEVER LIKED YOU THE SECOND YOU SHOWED UP I HATED YOU THE SECOND I SAW YOU! I LOVE FUNNEH BUT YOU- YOU STUPID CANADIAN-"

"WHAT?!" A voice yelled, Alec stood still, "I SAID 'WHAT!'" Draco turns to see Funneh standing up, "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO MY BROTHER?!" she walked to Alec with a pointed finger, "YOU CAN BREAK MY HEART AND SAY NOTHING ABOUT IT, BUT YOU CAN NOT! I SAY CAN NOT HATE MY BROTHER AND CALL HIM A STUPID CANADIAN BECAUSE YOU'LL NOT ONLY BE HATING MY OTHER SIBLINGS, BUT MYSELF TOO!" her voice cracked near the end, Draco crossed his arms making a face that said 'Heck yeah bro'.

Funneh stood a few centimeters from Alec's face, she gripped his hoodie and looked at the floor, "Alec..?" She asked, "I loved you...with all my heart but...now? I can't decide if you're my boyfriend or my enemy. I- I'm breaking up with you. Not because of what Yumi said, or what Allen said, because of what you said, Alec.." She let go of his hoodie, and walked backward a few steps and stood next to Draco.

"Funneh...?" Alec asked, "I- I'm sorry.." Funneh narrowed her eyebrows before breathing heavily and she started breaking up, "I'M SORRY!? THAT'S IT!? I-" Funneh stopped herself when Draco placed his hand on her shoulder, "Funneh.." Alec licked his lips, "What else do I say? Honestly, 'I'm sorry' is enough what else do you want me to say?" Funneh looked at Evan, Kyran and Yumi then Rainbow, Gold and Aly. "I want you to say," Funneh paused and gripped Draco's red hoddie sleeve her right hand, "I- I don't know..there is too much happening right now..I can't- I can't deal..with you...at all." 

The room Lunar was in opened, "she'll be fine give her a day or two here.." the nurse smiled. Gold smiled and screamed in happiness, Rainbow smiled and laughed, Funneh looked at the nurse and smiled she glanced at Alec and walked away, Draco gave an evil glare to Alec before turning and smiling. Alec got angry, slapped his foot on the floor and left. Evan stood and shouted, "WHOO! Let's gooo.." he smiled. Yumi frowned, she didn't want to see Lunar again. Aly didn't really know Lunar, but she smiled and said, "yay!" They walked inside the door. There was Lunar.

I did it! Longest chapter I've ever made, 1389 words long.. LET'S GO! (It's early cuz I finished it early) reminder ⚠️🤮No Draco and Funneh ships DISGUSTING 🤮 ⚠️   

-BETTY-AAAAAA