Chapter 3

Tomorrow was the day they had to leave for Yandere High School. Funneh started the day with a, "WAKE UP YOU STUPID HEADS!" everyone got up before Funneh smack their faces till they wake up, we'll everyone except for Lunar. Draco drifted out of his door, "Are those.." he started Funneh smiled, "waffles?" Kat finished his sentence for him, she stared at her, "No..pancakes with abs.." he ran downstairs and Funneh ran after him trying to get there first. "HAHA!" Allen sat on his seat before Funneh. She flicked his head, and became salty, "I wasn't trying to win anyway!" She said sitting her seat arms and legs crossed. Gold came down wearing a white crop top saying 'I woke up this' in cursive gold writing, Gold's hair were perfectly curly and her bangs in the perfect spot, her fake eyelashes on point and not flying off a mountain (Kat's eyelash flashback).

"No way you woke up like that!" Lunar's said, she was making waffles- pancakes with abs. Gold stared at her, "Yes I did! What are you talking about!" She sat down and started texting Prince her not official, boyfriend. Finally Rainbow came downstairs wearing a blue shirt that says, 'I woke up like this!' In yellow writing  Rainbow's pink hair was in a messy bun and her make up was- she had none on. Funneh smiled, "So I guess I did win! Second place!" She said.

Finally Lunar had made their waffles and they all ate breakfast. They were all ready for tomorrow, packed everything. Rainbow drank some nice coffee and looked in everyone's suitcase, "HEY WHOSE SUITCASE IS FILLED WITH FOOD!?" Betty yelled across their house. Draco walked down half the stairs, "I DID!" He yelled. Rainbow stared at him, Draco walked down, grabbed his suitcase, emptied it then went upstairs to fill it with a bunch of different clothes and still some food. 

Funneh started talking to Draco about girl's he'd like at yhs, "Evelyn, she likes investigation! But then Aly she's starting this year like you she likes gaming also like you. Or..nah Yandere is a no, how about Brittney! No she's mean I don't want her to be my sister-in-law..." Draco was just packing again, "Get out of my room Funneh." Draco closed his suitcase, "I didn't ask you." He took the big suitcase and went to put it downstairs. Kat smiled, "Definitely Aly..she has pretty black hair you'll like her!" Kat said, Allen stared her down and pointed out the door, "Get out Funneh I did NOT ask you!" Funneh left a smirk in Draco's room and left.

Gold was talking to Rainbow and showing her pictures of her friends, "this is Alec, Funneh's crush..this is Evan he's cute but eh..this is Aly Alec's sister, ooh this is Prince! This is Yandere, this is..Valerie..." Gold paused hesitation "This is Evelyn and this.." Gold looked at Rainbow, she was blushing she sipped her coffee to hide it, "this is Senpai, his real name is Kai, not important." Then she said goodbye and went to Lunar, "Do you wanna see my friends?" Kim asked her gray eyed sister, Wenny shook her head, "okay.." then ran away.

Rainpai will HAPPEN! Also you probably don't care but what do you think about their new hairstyles (Gacha chapter picture)?

-KREWFAM