Chapter 1

Betty got Kat's text and aggressively walked her short legs into her sister's room, "NO- KIM" "KAT LET ME HAVE THIS!" Betty saw her sister's fighting over the big suitcase. Allen came in taller then both of them and snatched the suitcase, "NOPE! For me~" Allen stuck his tongue out at Kat and Kat locked eyes with Allen's green eyes giving him a death look he smiled annoyingly and ran away. Kat, annoyed, grabbed two suitcases and gave one to Kim.

"Kat please! I like the school here!" Betty said while she watched her younger sisters Kat and Kim (Funneh and Gold as they preferred) pack for their school, "NO PLEASE BETTY!" Funneh cried, "You have to! Besides I already packed your stuff!" Betty's half surprised half annoyed face made Kat smile, "We"re bringing Wenny and Allen too!" Gold smiled, "they have to meet EVERYONE!" Kim threw her arms in the air, thinking about Prince and all her friends.

"But aren't I older then both of you?" Betty asked, Kat and Kim looked at each other "Yep! You guys have to stay here!" Funneh and Gold started laughing at they're sister's words, "aah.." Kat sighed, "We already signed you all up and you all got IN!" Kim smiled and rolled her golden eyes as she took over the conversation "No turning back now, Rainbow!" Betty frowned and walked away to eat her cake she was baking for in the oven before she got the text.

Allen walked in the kitchen and into pantry, suddenly he screamed Betty's older sister-ness turned on, "WHAT! WHAT!" She ran to her younger brother, "There's no more Doritos.." Draco said, "Also Wenny's doing witchcraft!" Allen pointed to his teal haired sister Lunar, on the floor making her pringles float into her mouth and making her book float and turn pages. She immediately stopped and walked out, "no clue what this guys talking about..." she turned away and smirked. Rainbow rolled her brown eyes, and continued eating her cake. 

Funneh and Gold sat on the bed, Kim smiled, "Hopefully me and Prince FINALLY become official!" Kat frowned, "you guys aren't official yet? You've been talking ALL SUMMER!" Kim grinned "Nope! It's fine! I mean it's like that, right?" Kat made a face, "What? I've never dated anyone! Why are you asking me?" Kim sighed, "I don't know why I asked you, you suck at giving advice anyway." Gold giggled and Funneh frowned, "well atleast I'm not BOY CRAZ-" Funneh remembered Alec, "uh.. just gonna finish packing." Gold laughed.

Wenny walked in the room, "So is there anyone who'll be like me?" Lunar said, leaning against the doorway. Gold smiled, "YEP! There's Yandere, she's a bit er..creepy like you Wenny!" Funneh started zipping her suitcase, "And girls I know  you'll hate, like Felicia Weiz and Brittney! Ugh." Kat said and smacked her forehead, "those girls really get on my nerves." Kat grabbed her and Kim's suitcase, "I'm gonna take these downstairs!" Kim smiled saying okay!  "Kat's right though Lunar they really do get on your nerves especially Felicia people say she likes Prince! But Prince likes me! Crazy gossip follow JGD_YHS, she's on all social media platforms, AKA Juicy Gossip Daily Yandere High School!" Gold smiled checking the account right now. 

"Oh gosh. That's a bit much, daily?" Lunar said, checking her phone. Gold frowned, "No Wenny it's not enough! Just one gossip piece per day!" Kim sighed, "well see ya." then went through the doorway. Wenny thought Gold was acting strange, not herself.

That's the first chapter! Sssssiiiiigggghhhhh was it good! Do you want more? My thoughts are it's sus and I need to write more!

-fellow KF member