Chapter 36

"DINNER:" Lunar yelled across the dorm, Funneh slid down the stair rails and Draco raced her, Funneh won but Draco didn't make a big deal out of it, "YOUR CHEATING! YOU POSSESSED GRAVITY AND YOU WON THAT'S THE ONLY EXPLANATION!" he yelled and sat down at the dinner table with Funneh, "Or maybe your just a sore loser, heh." Draco ignored her and eventually Gold and Rainbow came down. 

Gold was dressed up in a petite golden dress that was an inch above her knee it had sleeves that was just down her shoulder, she had black heels, she wore a pearl choker and pearl dangly earrings. Gold wore red lipstick, fake eyelashes and the right side of her hair was pulled to the left, "I'm going out." Funneh stared at Gold, "You look like your going to a red carpet premiere." Funneh said.

"Oh, no. I'm going on a date," Gold grabbed a white purse and slipped it over her shoulder, "with Kyran." She smiled, knock knock. "That's him." Gold opened the door and saw Kyran with a white suit shirt, and black pants, a gold tie and his hair was fluffed out, he wore black shoes and a silver watch (which no one has noticed until this moment). Gold smiled, "Wow Gold you look...beautiful." Kyran said, "I feel underdressed." He said. Gold giggled.

"You look amazing," Gold smiled, "Let's go." Kyran stared at her for a  moment before she started moving, "no, like really. You look really, really beautiful." Gold laughed and laced her arm through his, "Let's go." She said and they were off.

"Wow, that was uh, something." Draco said, "I mean, she did look like she was going to a red premiere." His siblings nodded and mumbled words like, "yep" "bet" "true facts". 

~{restaurant}~

Kyran opened the door for Gold and they walked into the restaurant. It was really fancy and had red and yellow lights, Kyran went up to the lady, "um, Kyran, Kim." Gold cringed, that's his last name gee if I marry him- if you what? Oh gosh Kim it's your first official date you can't do this. She smiled, "don't worry, my last name isn't Kim it's your first name." He said, reading her mind. Gold smiled in relief, "Thank gosh." She mumbled, Kyran chuckled. 

The lady opened a door and it lead to a small room that was fancy it had a few candles and a red flower, they both walked into it, "Wow Kyran how much was this?" Gold said as Kyran pulled out her chair, she sat and her pushed it in and sat in his own, "That doesn't matter, so, what's"-he hesitated-"up?"

"Well, the ceiling," she looked at the ceiling, "Kyran, there's a chandelier on top of our table." Kyran nodded, "what if it falls?" Gold needed something to grab. "No it won't, I promise." He had worry in his voice, "Please, chill okay? We could have it removed if you want." Gold stared at him. "How- doesn't matter. This is a nice place-" she stopped the door opened. "I'm sorry for interrupting, what would you like to order?" There was a waitress, Kyran nodded and they placed their order, "alright, well your food will be here soon." The waitress left the room.

~{Time Skip}~

Kyran had driven Gold back to her dorm, "Thanks, Kyran it was wonderful, the food was amazing and you, you were the best part." Gold smiled, they were just outside the dorm, Funneh and Draco stared in disgust and they cringed so hard when Gold and Kyran kissed each other. Gold unlocked the dorm, Funneh and Draco jumped onto the couch. Gold opened the door, walked in and closed it. She stood there and giggled then ran upstairs. Funneh and Draco guessed that the date went well.

-L0r3l4iSh00k