Chapter 26

Rainbow ran out the door, getting a glance of black hair. Rainbow sighed and turned her head, "Oh! Senpai, did you see who that was?" Rainbow said, Brittney slowly opened the bathroom door. Senpai nodded, "it was- well I don't know her name, but she had red eyes.." he sighed scarcely, "it was scary, and almost like she was angered, or evil.. I don't- I don't know.."

Brittney noticed Felicia, "GET OUT OF THE WAY IRONING BOARD!" Brittney pushed Rainbow out of the way, Felicia walked by and didn't even notice. She had a trail of friends behind her, Brittney's knees buckled, Felicia's parade had went down the hall. "Why does she always do that.." Brittney said, Rainbow scoffed, Brittney looked at her, "I'm sorry, I just wanted her to notice me. You're not an ironing board, you're a real friend.." Rainbow smiled, turning on big sister mode she hugged Brittney.

Brittney shoved her out of the way, "Not here.." she said. Senpai looked around the hall corner, "no one is here- oh my goodness of everything ever we're all eighty million years late.." Rainbow's eye widened, "WHAT!" Rainbow ran to her next class, leaving Brittney and Senpai alone, "okay we'll, see ya.." Senpai waved goodbye and left the opposite way.

Brittney was left alone, not willing to go to class she went to her locker. "So, you've found some new friends, eh?" Brittney turned, "oh don't be shy..I just saw a girl over there..get stabbed in the arm.." It was Yandere, "this is revenge..for what? You don't wanna know.." she smiled and handed Brittney a bloody knife, and pushed her over to the girl.

I haven't been POSTING! I'm sorry! Band next week school starts I'm gonna be really busy! I might have to post on just saturday's but even then I might not have any time! Oh gosh I'm gonna stressed like a lot..

-very stressed KF