Chapter 41

She stared the at the new couple, who'd been dancing like old married people in the hallway by his locker. She frowned and her eyes flashed red. She hated this, she had always gotten pink haired rivals getting good with her Senpai. But this one was different. She loved him, a guy , she just met; reminded her of a Disney Princess. She didn't care for Disney Princesses they always get the guy.  While she just stood in the corner stalking, and killing any girl who spoke to him, this time she had to go different. 

Rainbow gasped, "I'm late!" She said, "Gotta go!" She smiled and ran off leaving Kai in the hallway because his first period had been cancelled for who knows why. Kai grabbed the book from the class that had been cancelled from his locker and decided he might as well get something done. When it hit him, he gasped, "Rainbow.." he left his book on the floor and ran to Rainbow's class. 

Kai reached it, Rainbow's class. He knocked on the door, and the teacher looked mad. "Can I see Rainbow?" The teacher look confused, "I mean, uh...her." Kai didn't know her real name, Rainbow got up and out of the classroom. "It's Betty, by the way. Sorry.." she paused as Kai gave her a hug, "Kai..what's wrong?" Kai let go of Rainbow but grabbed her shoulders.

"We have to break up," he said, "but it's not what you think! Yandere! She'll kill you, I- you can't die! I won't let it! I lost Valerie to her, and- and-" Rainbow pulled his face down to her short height (I mean very, very tall) and kissed him, then gave him a hug. "Rainbow, please.." he said stepping back, "it won't help, knowing you could die!" Rainbow stayed silent, "RAINBOW!" she jumped, "YOU COULD DIE! Why aren't you saying anything?!" Rainbow stared into his eyes before breaking down.

Rainbow literally fell onto her knees, and cried placing her hands near her heart. Her pink hair fell over her shoulders and her brown eyes were shut. "Rainbow.." Kai knelt in front of her, "I'm sorry for yelling, but it's a problem we can't be together if you could die." Kai stopped speaking when Rainbow hugged him again and started crying on his shoulder. She sniffled and backed away, when suddenly Kai could tell her brain were working. "What if we don't?" She smiled and explained a plan. Kai smiled.

Sorry I'm a week late but I got grounded and stuff so this week you two this is one. Now I gotta catch up on ItsFunneh. Also the pic shows Senpai crying but really it's quite the opposite and also..I told u it was gonna cringy so..

-L0r3l4iSh00k