Chapter 23

Brittney was with Felicia and Prince, "Prince, you look handsome.." Felicia said. She had always been Brittney's best friend, but ever since school started Brittney felt..behind. Brittney always had everything she wanted with Felicia, but ever since Felicia got a boyfriend Felicia hadn't even talked Brittney. 

"Now let's get to class!" Felicia said, and walked away. Brittney felt invisible. Brittney was walking away when she heard someone yelling at someone else, Brittney slid down a wall, the person who was getting yelled at ran away. Brittney started crying, when a girl with pink hair and Senpai looked at her. Brittney sniffled before noticing them, "I-I....." Brittney jumped up and ran away, tears like waterfalls. 

—girls bathroom

Brittney looked at herself in the girls bathroom mirror, under her blue eyes were bags from not sleeping and crying, blonde hair tangled from not brushing it and her hat covering it all. The door opened Brittney pulled her hat down to hide her face. "Brittney..?" There was a soft voice, couldn't be Felicia, "I um saw you crying in the hallway..are you- are you okay?" Brittney thought it was Lunar, the first time Brittney had met her, she was nice to her. Brittney pushed up her hat seeing the same pink haired girl from the hallway. 

"I'm Rainbow, are you okay?" Rainbow asked, "Why were you crying..." Rainbow leaned her elbows on the bathroom sink. Brittney was the same height as the girl. Brittney smiled, "me? Like Yeah I'm- I'm like fine just a little like shaken, totally." Brittney said, "besides why would ai cry I have the-" her voice broke, "-bestest friend in the world—" she put a hand over her mouth before starting to cry. Rainbow smiled sympathetically.

Rainbow hugged Brittney, as she cried on her shoulder. "Hey..it's okay, your dealing with big sister Rainbow! I've had a bunch of practice, like four people to practice on. What's the matter?" Brittney couldn't speak, it'd just be blubber. 

"It's-It's..." Brittney took a deep breath, "It's- Brit- Felicia she's acting like I don't exist...she's- I-" the girls bathroom door slammed shut, someone had heard their entire conversation.

So the person in the hallway who was crying in chapter 21 (right?) was Brittney there we go!

-naturally lazy KF