Chapter 9

(Yandere's sleepover will be chapter 10) Lunar ran to the stairs, "SLOW DOWN! YOU CRAZY!" Draco yelled, Lunar smiled and walked up the staircase, "what the.." Lunar said as she saw a bunch of people waiting to get in Evan's dorm. Draco finally came up the stairs and saw it too, "oh yeah, did I mention? It's a party!" Draco smiled and texted Evan, 'We're here!' Lunar walked backward and hit the rails, "this is what I came to! I thought it would be Evan, you and I!" She said putting her hands in her teal hair, Draco froze.

"Uhhh, I- Evan always goes all out.." Allen said he leaned against the rail, "We can leave if you want..." Wenny frowned, sighed and relaxed, "taking that as a 'let's leave'?" Allen said pointing down at their first story dorm. Wenny shook her head, "no, no" she sighed, "I can do it! I mean I'm not that  introverted right?" They walked in.

"I'm that introverted.." Lunar said sitting on a couch as everyone around her was jamming to the music or talking , "I've never been to a a party, noone's ever invited me..." she talked to herself sounding like a weirdo, suddenly she heard an electric guitar. Lunar slowly got up from the couch and slipped to the front of the party. Lunar saw a teal haired boy rocking out on a black electric guitar. "Hey Lunar! Like it?" Draco said, he had gotten two cups of punch he gave one to his older sister. Lunar slowly nodded, and drank the punch.

"Alright! Party People! I'd like to have a toast!" The teal haired boy said as he adjusted his hair, "to my crush for all the times she ignored me heheh, she loves me though it's alright. To her sisters who don't really know I exist and her brother who does.." he subtly pointed his finger at Draco. Lunar was looking down at her phone her long teal hair covering her face, "oh?who are you? I'm guessing.." he did aloud thinking, "Sophia!" Lunar didn't looked up, Draco elbowed her.

"Lunar Eclispe La, actually.." she said, still not looking up, Evan chuckled. Lunar felt he was laughing at her name, "Eclispe? Misspelled? Haha, cool..I think." Evan said, "uh anyway! I'd like to end the night with a slow song! Dancing time ladies and Gentlemen!" He walked away from the stage (not really a stage, more a big part of the room). "Really Lunar? You didn't have to say you full name? Why did you keep your face covered? Why am I asking so many questions?" Draco asked as he and his sister walked to the couch.

"I don't know, just a feeling I get sometimes.."  Lunar said, sounding edgy. Draco thought it was a bit sus but ignored it, and since he was a single (lunar's) Pringle he sat on his phone, skipping the slow danc same with Lunar. Then finally, "ALRIGHT PEOPLE! It is currently time to stop because my roommates are very annoyed! ANYWAY! GOOD NIGHT!" He rushed everyone out forgetting Lunar was still sitting on the couch. She looked at Draco, he wasn't there. She stood up, "Hello? I'm still here!" She said, "oh whatever she opened the door expecting to see Draco but Draco had left without her. Wenny rolled her gray eyes and walked to the dorm herself.

...

-KF