Chapter 34

Gold ran up the stairs gripping her phone in her hand, "FUNNEH!" she yelled as she stepped onto the second floor. Funneh was on her bed when Gold screamed., Funneh immediately thought she was in danger, opened the door and ran out, "GOLD! WHAT?" she yelled, "WHY ARE YOU YELLING? ARE YOU HURT?" she asked, Kyran finally made it up the steps.

"There's an app," Gold said as Funneh rolled her eyes, "that helps you get a date! A blind one and it only locates people in your area!" She says, Funneh's eye lit up and she grabbed her phone and immediately started looking for it, "wait, what was it called?" She asked, Gold smiled at her younger sister, "It's really simple, it's just called 'AreaMatch'!" she says. Funneh smiled and  typed it up on her phone, "Thanks, Gold." Funneh said, with a wink. Funneh ran away and locked herself in her room. 

Funneh opened the app and it said to make up a fake username, so she did she giggled, IcedOutPengu she was. Funneh started looking for names that were funny, she saw one called StoopyHeadBoi. Funneh tapped on him and it said he'd rather be a mystery, Funneh smiled. She started texting him on the app.

Gold was walking past Funneh's room and she heard a giggle, "Funneh?" She asked, and opened the door to see Funneh texting on her phone. Gold smiled and closed the door but it immediately opened again, "GOLD- oh Gold, I have a date! At Olive Garden!" She said, "but we're going as mystery people so I have to look emo." She says with a not-very-emo smile. Gold screamed, "LET'S DO IT!" 

~{At Olive Garden}~

Funneh waited at a restaurant she and the mystery man had agreed on. Gold and Kyran were sneaking and stalking her. A man with a black hoodie sat across from her, he deepend his voice, "3..2..1.." he takes off his hood and so does Funneh. Funneh gasped, it was Alec. She caught her breath, "Alec?" She asks, Alec opened his eyes. Alec slapped the table, "DANG IT!" He muttered loudly. Funneh leaned in the chair, Alec placed his hands on the table. Funneh got up and left, Alec stayed for a moment longer before getting up and walking out.

"Did you see that?" She said as she walked to Gold and Kyran, "It was ALEC! I'm not dating a mystery guy on this app ever again.." there was a minute of silence, Funneh looked up from her phone and saw Gold and Kyran staring at her, "Funneh, I think it's fate." Gold says, "I mean the soulmate thing said A and now you accidentally go on a blind date with him? It's literally meant to be." Kyran nodded to everything she said. Funneh stared at Gold, "what? But I don't like him anymore. I broke my heart-"

"No, he just needed money for his family! He didn't murder, he was a witness.." Kyran said, "told you guys there was something wrong about him." Kyran said, Funneh shot him a finger and he grabbed Gold's hand, "help me.." he said. Gold smiled, "Funneh don't you want someone, like Kyran? A guy who's always there even when his girlfriend's very moody sister flashes him the finger before his eyes?" Gold grabbed Kyran's shirt, leaned in and gave him a kiss, "will that help you?" Gold said, responding to what Kyran had said earlier. Kyran smiled and nodded.

Funneh gave them a smile but quickly faded as she walked out, "WAIT FUNNEH! WE'RE YOUR RIDE!" Kyran yelled, Funneh walked back in Gold smiled and so did Kyran they all walked out and drove home.

-L0r3l4iSh00k