Chapter 29

Gold skipped happily through the hallways, "boo.." someone touched Gold's shoulder, she screamed and turned, "Kyran? Gosh, you know I get startled easily.." Gold shoved him, playfully. Kyran smiled, and started walking and Gold followed.

"So, Gold tonight if your free..I want to uh go out, on a date if that wasn't clear, for dinner! At maybe six?" Kyran said, putting his hands in his front pockets. Gold smiled and stopped walking,  "I- OFCOURSE! I'm free! See you tonight!" Gold's good feeling got even better as she ran away. Kyran smiled, and turned overloaded with excitement and relief.

Gold turned the corner, her good feeling washed away as she saw Lunar lying on the ground. She put her hands over her mouth and shrieked. Funneh turned, "KIM!" Funneh's voice cracked as she ran to Gold and hugged her older sister. Gold saw Alec standing by the locker and Evan crouching next to Lunar. Funneh inhaled and exhaled as she stepped back. 

Brittney suddenly got pushed out, knife in hand, "I'm being FRAMED!" she yelled and ran away. Funneh frowned whatever happened was a dumb move but there was no time to think about that. Funneh ran and slid back to Lunar's side. Gold sat next to Funneh. 

Yumi stepped out, "OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED!" she cried and ran to Lunar. Yumi looked down, her black hair covered her face. Alec sat by Funneh and placed his arm over her shoulder, he looked at Yumi he wanted to call her out. A thought occurred something Yumi had said, "If I go down, you come down with me" he got startled when Yum started giggling like a psycho. 

"Ahem, sorry..Alec come on now I'll pay you quadruple..." Yumi smiled, "you know, to uh cover it up, eh?" Alec's eyes widened. Funneh look at Yumi then Alec, "what is she talking about?" Funneh slid under his arm, "Funneh I-"

"No, why- no, Evan? Call 911 get an ambulance, Gold? Get a teacher...Alec? Yumi? Get OUT!" Funneh yelled, Alec stood and placed his hands on Funneh's about to say something, "I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!" she cried, and took her hands away. Funneh had tears in her eyes, Alec was tempted to smile at those shimmering eyes but it wasn't the right time, perhaps never could be.

I'v decided to try to post on Saturdays, because I'm free that day if I post any earlier it's because I'm taking a long drive and have nothing else to do.

 -busy KF