Chapter 46

Yandere looked through the small window on the door and saw Lunar she immediately slipped a  piece of paper under the door, knocked than ran away. Lunar heard a knock on the door and looked at the paper: 

 Lunar heard a knock on the door and looked at the paper: 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Lunar groaned, seriously? Was this how Alec felt. She opened the note:

She unlocked the door and walked up the stairs to Evan's dorm and knocked, Aly opened the door, "Hello

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She unlocked the door and walked up the stairs to Evan's dorm and knocked, Aly opened the door, "Hello. Can I see Alec?" Lunar asked. Aly nodded and Lunar walked in, "Where..?" Lunar said, Aly pointed to Alec's room, "Thanks." Aly smiled. Lunar walked into the room, "Alec?" Lunar knocked on the door. Lunar heard rustling and Lunar chuckled silently. "Um, yes?" 

"Someone brought something for you and me." Lunar said trying to peak into his room. Alec stepped out and closed the door. "What do you mean?" He asked. Lunar gave him the paper. He read it and she waited. "You-" he stopped himself and darted his eyes around the dorm, "You're working for her, too?" Lunar didn't want to look at him so she looked at her bare feet. "Yeah," Lunar didn't want to but she said it, and quickly changed the subject, "dang I should've worn shoes, heh, or socks." 

Alec's door opened and Lunar saw a bit of blue hair but then the door closed, "Oh, the 'homework' session when you're really playing the switch?" Lunar asked, Alec nodded, "She made you play Animal Crossing, didn't she?" Alec chuckled and nodded. "So what does the note say?" Alec walked back in and grabbed a pencil he erased the confusing words and wrote the right ones.

 "So what does the note say?" Alec walked back in and grabbed a pencil he erased the confusing words and wrote the right ones

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Lunar nodded, "But when?" Alec smiled, "Ah, you must be new to..this. She always mean twelve AM. If not, she'd say when." Lunar nodded again, "See you tonight." Lunar walked away.

Funneh stood near the door and hear every single word. Alec came back in. "Who was it?" Funneh said thinking he'd lie and say it was Evan or someone, "Eh, Lunar. She was asking about Yandere trying to be a detective." Funneh faked a smiled, he half-lied.

Lunar walked to the door and turned the door knob, "Hey, Looney." Evan said behind her, "No shoes today? Ha." Lunar had a feeling he heard every single word. "So, last night? Not the mafia- tribe thingy." Lunar froze, unturned the knob but kept her hand there, "You lied, for what reason?" He said, Lunar let go of the door. "Lunar-" (they talk over each other it's Lunar than Evan and so on)

"Can we not in here? It's supposed to be a secret-" "So Alec knows?" "That's not-" "Who are you working for that's so secretive?" Lunar felt her eyes watering, "Why would you keep that from me-" "BECAUSE SHE WOULD KILL YOU IF YOU KNEW!" Lunar had tears dripping down her face. Evan stared at her.

"You did it...for me?" Evan asked, Lunar nodded trying to wipe her tears. Evan smiled soft-heartedly and gave her a hug. Alec heard the yelling, the crying. "So I'm guessing you're working for...her again?" Alec hesitated but nodded, "Because she's planning to kill Rainbow," Funneh's head turned to him like lightning, "she's making a plan to hurt her and Rainbow has a plan to stop it. I'll tell Lunar but you don't tell anyone." Funneh nodded, "I'm sorry," Funneh smiled and leaned in to Alec and kissed him. "Thank you." 

Lunar hugged him back. "Lunar, I.." he stopped, "I don't know what to say." Lunar pulled out of the hug. "Don't say anything, don't tell anyone." Evan stepped closer to her, "How about a thank you?" Lunar stared at him, "How would I be sure?" Evan stepped closer to her, "like this." Evan kissed her, then he pulled back, "You do that all the time, that doesn't prove anything." Evan frowned. Well, we're going on break next week. So, how about an early Christmas gift?"

Evan gave Lunar a long rectangle box. Lunar stared at him and opened the gift and gray crown? Little winged shaped objects on the sides, a golden upside down triangle in the middle, and small rectangular gray lines leading up to the wings. "Woah, what is it?" Evan smiled, "It's like a crown. I want you to witchitize..no, make it magnetic and place it on your head." Lunar smiled and knelt on the ground and placed her fingertips on the crown.

It floated and landed on her head, "Woah, it's beautiful." She said, Evan smiled, "I made it myself." Lunar froze, "You did! THAT'S AMAZING! THANK YOU!" She hugged him. "Glad you like it, I went to the depths of a mine and picked them out of the rock iron and gold." Lunar poked the crown and it wobbled but stayed floating above her head.

Told you I'd make a longer one.

-L0r3l4iSh00k

// Yandere High // yhsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें