Chapter 38

Funneh felt embarrassed and she instantly regret what she did. She didn't know what would happen she just did it. Alec stood there in complete shock, he looked at the floor because it was the most interesting thing in the entire world, "Funneh.." Alec stopped himself and took a deep breath, "I don't know what to say-"

"Don't say anything, just- ignore it. Bye." Funneh started walking off when Alec ran after her. He grabbed her hand, "Funneh, I'm sorry. That day; I was in a bad mood and so many things were happening at once I didn't mean to say anything bad to Draco he's a cool guy," at that Funneh scoffed, "I don't know, but what I'm trying to say is, well, I love you too." And with that he pulled her in and kissed her.

"Finally you airheads," yelled a voice on the stage, Alec and Funneh jumped at it, the voice belonged to Gold,  "I've been waiting for this you know." Gold smiled, "Finally, finally come on you two the bell rang during this very dramatic—for absolutely no reason—scene." Gold blinked, then left from the cafeteria. Funneh followed behind but Alec stayed.

Draco walked into the room, "Congrats, and yes I give you my blessing marry her." He said, "That'll get her away from me, but don't do anything bad." Alec chuckled, "What? I'm the man of the family it's my duty..I think." Draco smiled. Alec stared at Draco, "Yes, go talk to her I could literally not care less at least not anymore anyway." Draco smiled then ran out f the cafeteria.

"ALLEN!" yelled Funneh who had heard the conversation, then Alec saw Funneh rush past the door probably to murber. "Well?" Gold said, "Funneh died in Minecraft to Draco she'll die in real life if you don't save her." Gold smirked.

Alec smiled for many reasons: he got his girl back and she was the one who came to him, and everything is hopefully back to the way it was.

I keep posting on Wednesday but that won't be an always thing, I think

-L0r3l4iSh00k