Chapter 45

Draco paced the room as Funneh watched him and snickered, "What do I say?" He paced some more, Funneh smiled and took a sip of the chocolate milk Draco had made for himself, "She already knows." Funneh said frowning. "But- but..." Draco paused, Funneh pointed her finger up, "She can hear you." Funneh said, "She's right upstairs you know." Draco smiled mockingly. 

"Mornin' Funneh! You okay?" Alec came downstairs Funneh nodded, "Good." Van walked down the stairs as Lunar came in the house, Lunar drowsed in and bumped Evan, "You okay?" Lunar nodded, "Okay, go to bed, Looney." Lunar's smiled and wandered up the stairs, everybody stared, "What? When she goes to the mafia place- thing she comes back like that. She comes to my dorm...NO she's not drunk she's too young she knows that...It's uh actually I don't really know but I've drunken tons of it." 

Draco ignored that and paced some more, "Draco, Aly can hear you, she's right upstairs." Alec said, Draco groaned as Aly came down the stairs she wore a long sleeve pink shirt and a black skirt with white knee socks and black sneakers, "Draco, um I heard everything." she said, Draco's face turned red, "OH! Um...yeah okay so yes? No?" Draco said, Aly smiled, "Yes, I will go to the movies with you." Draco smiled, too. It was kinda awkward because nothing really happened after because, everyone saw it coming.

SORRY IT'S REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SHORT it's kinda rushed anyway buh bye I'll try to make it really long next week

-L0r3l4iSh00k