Chapter 8

Funneh gasped, "oh no oh no.." Funneh grabbed her iPhone, Rainbow and Gold looked at her, "what is it?" Kim asked. Kat's fingers tapped the screen, "I'm four hours late!" Rainbow frowned, "I'M FOUR HOURS LATE TO MY DATE!" Funneh ran downstairs her older sisters following her, "ugh, meeting at rooftops is terrible..remember last time Gold? Liz got pushed off the side! Oh my gosh that's why Alec isn't texting me back, he died!" Kat ran around grabbing shoes, and s snack or two still staring at her phone. Kim laughed, "no way Alec died! He can defend himself he-" Kat slammed the door rushing to the rooftop of the school.

"Alec I-" Funneh felt so stupid, of course he wouldn't be here four whole hours later, "you're four hours late..." Alec appeared next to her. Funneh screamed, "OH MY GOSH WHAT THE HECK!" Kat shook his shoulders. Alec frowned, "so..what were you doing in that uh four hours..?" Funneh froze she didn't know why she wasn't going to lie, "I was going to my dorm, taking a shower, shooting Felicia's paper face I put on Draco's dart board but-" she said when..

"I know you won't lie to me Funneh. You were gonna come but then Yandere sent out a text for a sleepover..huh?" Alec put his legs over the roof edge, and Funneh followed his lead, "yeah, I'm really sorry what can I do?" Alec smiled, then quickly frowned, "Be carful at Yandere's, don't get to close to Senpai- oh shoot.." Alec placed is hand over his mouth, "didn't Rainbow say something about meeting Senpai, or Gold?..Senpai told her." First Funneh was confused by 'don't get to close to Senpai' and NO Rainbow didn't say ANYTHING about meeting Senpai. "No she didn't.." Kat said, "why wouldn't they say anything?" Alec put his arm around Funneh's shoulder, "doesn't matter..look at the sunset-"

"LUNAR THAT'S THE WRONG WAY!" Draco was yelling, Lunar was running and Funneh thought Evan was there, but it was just a black trash can, "SHUT UP!" Lunar suddenly disappeared in thin air, Draco stomped his foot on the ground, "stupid witchcraft.." Draco ran back to the dorms. Kat smiled and laughed, "welp..that ruined the mood.." Alec said, he smiled. But Funneh could he wasn't saying something he needed too.

A little earlier then usual but I done have a care in the world..except for Krew and my iPad.

-Fellow plebian