CHAPTER 26(END)

When you entered inside the villa the place was filled with silence and darkness

Y/n:jimin

.............................

Y/n:jimin are you there?

There seems to be no person in the villa. You were about to go to the upstairs but suddenly the main door was closed. You got scared and you went near the main door to open it , but it's locked in outside.

Y/n: helo.... Why did you close the door? Please open it.

You were crying and shouting inside.But no one is opening the door. Suddenly the lights are getting on. You got shocked by seeing the view in front of your eyes.

( imagine some balloons are also spreaded inside the house)

Y/n mv: what's with these things? Who did this?

You started to admire the decorations which were filled Inside the house. When you turned to the steps side, your world has stopped by seeing the person in front of you.

Yess it's your jimin. He is wearing a well suit and coming towards you with a sweet smiling face. Your mind was all blank. Because, before some hours someone said that he was kidnapped but now he is coming in the downstairs. He came near to you and hugged you. By his sudden action you flenched and moved back.

Jimin: I'm sorry baby

Y/n:ji_min u are here then who called me?

Jimin: its me.

Y/n:you?

Jimin: yess. I'm really sorry for what I did these days.

Y/n:huh

Jimin:I'm really sorry for hating you y/n? I really don't know that how I lost my memories but now I remembered everything y/n.

Y/n: what really?

Jimin: yes, first let me talk.

Y/n:hmm

Jimin:I'm sorry for everything I did to you baby. I know I hurted you a lot by saying that you were no one for me.when you loved me more than yourself and started to care for me without thinking about your health and living for me but i hurted your feelings so much. I can understand how it feel y/n.i really don't know baby that how I forgot about you. I promised you that I don't hurt you in the future but I broke that promise and start to hate you everyday. I was such a idiot. Do you know how it feels when I remembered about everything I regreted my life y/n. I don't have any confidence to face you but I want to prove my love to you. I'm really sorry for what I did it in the past. I don't know whether this sorry is enough for you. But hereafter I don't want to hurt my y/n.

Your tears were flowing from your eyes by hearing his words. You felt happy by hearing these words from his mouth. Because you craved for his love more.