CHAPTER 19

While hearing these words you just felt broken. After some minutes the doctor arrived there. But you didn't moved from that place. Then thay started to start the operation for jimin.

You don't know what to do in that situation but you hoped that he will get recover from it and came back to you again. Now you don't have any strength to cry. You were silently sitting in that place while holding all your emotions.

After a hour the doctor came outside from the operation room. You don't even waste a second.you got up and went to the doctorTo assure that he is fine.

Y/n: Doc_tor is he fine???

Jin: 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥.

While hearing his words you  happy and with the happiness the tears were started to flow from your eyes. You wiped it and thanked him.

Y/n: thankyou so much doctor.

Jin: yeah its my work but _ Can anyone come to my room?

Jungkook: yeah sure I will come.

Jin: okay.

Y/n: but jungkoo_

Jungkook: Don't worry y/n now he is safe and you should be happy and when he opened his eyes you want to in front of him. What if you were not there?

Y/n: yeah jungkook.

After jungkook left from that place. You and ara were waiting outside to call you inside. After some hours a nurse came outside and called you inside that he is awake. Then you took a deep breath and went inside.

He is just laying in his bed while opening his eyes. His head, hand and legs were wrapped by the bandages your heart aches while seeing him in that situation.
When you went near him he saw you without any emotions in his face. You went faster near to him and hugged him without hurting his wounds. But he broked the hug while removing his hands from him.

Y/n: 𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣.......

Jimin: 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪? 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚? 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚?

Y/n: 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩? 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣? 𝙄'𝙢 𝙮𝙣. 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣.

Jimin: 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 .

Y/n: what_t??

Jungkook: jimin did you woke up.

Jungkook went and hugged jimin. He too hugged him and smiled a little. You were puzzled to see him. Because he knows about jungkook but he don't know whom you are. You were just standing there while seeing him with no emotions.

Jimin: jungkook how I came here? What happened to me why I'm here. I really don't know what happened to me.

Jungkook: first stay calm

Jimin: who is she jungkook? How did she know my name? ........ While pointing at you.

Jungkook: jimin you really forget about her... He is y/n jimin your y/n your love .

Jimin: what are you talking about jungkook? I really don't know about her and this is the first time I'm seeing her. And i don't remember that how I came here.

You were just stayed in that place hearing his conversation. You can't able to believe that he forgot about you. You were about to speak but your words cut of by someone voice.

??? :jimin....

Jimin: mom

After the accident happened jungkook informed to jimin mom so she came here. She went near him and hugged him while crying.

Jimin: Don't cry mom nothing happened to me

Jimin mom: how can i be calm when you were in this situation..

Jimin: Please mom don't cry I can't able to see you like this. And I can't able to speak mom my head is paining.

Jimin mom: Don't stress  jimin. Just take rest.

When he said his head is paining. you can't able to stand there while hearing this you were about to go near him but jungkook stopped you.

Jungkook: I want to tell you something y/n come outside.

When you went outside he started to tell what jin told to him.

Flashback....

Jin: who are you to him.

Jungkook: I'm his friend jungkook.

Jin: okay jungkook... That he is having some blood clots in his head I removed it there is no need to panic about that but He may forgot about some of his memories .

Jungkook: what are you saying? Did you mean that he will forget about who is him.

Jin: I don't know but if he wake up only we can know about that.

Jungkook: what if he forgot about us. Can he recall about us later.

Jin: There is some chance but now he wants full rest till that dont distrub him. Because if he thinks about his past memories ,he will get more head pain. It is not safe for him.

Present

Jungkook: so y/n he forget about you for now but I'm sure soon he will remember about you. Don't worry be strong and for now he don't want to know about his past memories. If he remembers he will surely come to you. He only forgotten what happened earlier but I'm sure he will return to you soon.

Y/n: yeah jungkook i don't distrub him.

Within this word you were go but someone hugged from behind .

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙🖤🦋