CHAPTER 18

To surprise you jimin is preparing for all the decorations while keeping the assistants and finally he finished it. Then he went to the mall to get you a memorable and lovable gift for you, he selected and packed it. Then with a bright smile he is walking to the car.

He kept your gift in the car and was about to open the door but something was unexpectedly happened.

One truck is coming to him without the drivers control from the other side but he didn't noticed it. When he was about to enter the car a loud sound was echoed in that place.

𝘽𝘼𝙉𝙂

Yess the truck hitted jimin with a full force. he was throwned on the other side  The blood is continously flowing in his head ,with the teary eyes he started to close his eyes while murmuring something.

Jimin: y/n_y/n..

Then he closed his eyes. Within a minute the people were crowded in that place. As all the people's were watching him one person came there and helped jimin. He admitted him in the hospital and he searched for his phone to call.

At your side

As you were watching the dramas in your room you felt very bored and hungry. So you went to the kitchen to cook for you something. After you finished cooking you went to eat your food but suddenly your phone is started to ring you sighed and went to take the phone.

𝙸𝚗 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎

When you saw the phone your face changed into bright. Because jimin is calling you.

Y/n: hello jimin.

That person: hello....

Y/n: helo who are you? Why are you keeping my jimins phone.

That person: mam are you his relation.

Y/n: yess why?

That person: mam I'm talking from xxx hospital. He got accident and now he is admitted here. So please, come fast mam.

Y/n: .....................

That person: mam are you there???

Y/n:.............

𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍.

When he said accident your world has just stucked in there. You have no words to talk there and the tears are started to filled in your eyes and it's flowing in your cheeks continously. Yours lungs are stucked between your words and cry.

Y/n: 𝙅𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉.........

You just fell down in the floor while crying in the mess. You were screaming his name and crying messily without wasting a minute you wiped your tears and went to the hospital by the cab.

𝙰𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕

Y/n: excuse_me did you know where jimin is???

Receptionist: yeah mam wait a minute..... He is in the 2nd floor in the room number 39 mam.

Y/n: ok

Then you went to the place where jimin is admitted. Then you reached the room.

You were very afraid to see him in that state. You slowly started to see him through the glass door. When you see him he is lying in the bed lifelessely. The blood strains are in his head . You kept your hands in your mouth and you sat on the floor while crying. You felt broken to seeing him in this state.while you were crying in there jungkook and ara came .

Ara: y/n

she came and hugged you while crying. Now you only have one person to comfort you in there. You hugged her tightly and started to cry more . She started to rub your back and comforted you , but now you were in the broken state.

Ara: shhh_ don't cry y/n.nothing is going happen to him. He will be fine.

Y/n: I can't able to see him like this ara.

Ara: Don't worry everything will be fine . Don't cry he will be fine.

Jungkook: Don't cry y/n , hewill be alright.

You were crying continously then ara made you to sit in the near bench. You have now no strength to cry but the tears are never stopping in your eyes. Jungkooks eyes are turned into red because of crying. And he is sitting in the other bench while keeping his hand in his head.

Ara: jungkook already y/n is broken and i can't see her like this. Now you too don't cry.
He just nodded his head and sat while closing his eyes.

After a few minutes doctor came out from the room. When you saw him you suddenly went near him and started to ask so many questions to him.

Y/n: Doctor is jimin okay? Did he opened his eyes? Did he tell anything? He is fine right? Shall we go and see him? Can i talk with him now?

Doctor: first be calm miss. He is in the critical condition miss. He losed so much blood and he didn't opened his eyes mam. There is a clot in his brain ,first of all we want to remove that then only we can say if he is safe or not.

Y/n pov: Now you are totao broken and you didn't speak a word to him. You just felt down in your knees.

Jungkook: Then why are you wasting the time. Start the operation now .

Doctor: sir the chief doctor is arriving here. Till that he will be in ICU... And no one is allowed to see him .

While hearing these words your heart shatteted into million of pieces.

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙🖤🦋