CHAPTER 24

Ken: yess cutie pie and you know what you look more cute now.

He said while pinching your cheeks. But you got shocked by seeing jimin behind him.... His hands were in his pocket he is coming towards you in a serious face

Jimin:what are you doing here? Go and do your work.
He said while glaring at you.

Ken: cool Mr. Jimin , she is a close person to me so we just talked .

Jimin: if you want to talk to her keep that shit on outside not in my office.

Ken: I think you misunderstood . I came here to see you Mr. Jimin....

Jimin: what do you mean?

Ken: I'm Mr.ken the new CEO of RT industry .I came here to talk about our partnership.

Jimin: ohh I'm sorry Mr. Ken, I thought your father would come to make the deal. It's okay get inside Mr. Ken.

Ken: yeah okay..... And you cutie pie let's have a dinner for tonight later I will call you and pick up you.

Y/n:mm okay.

Ken: you didn't change your number right?

Y/n: yess

Ken:then carry on your work

He patted your head and moved from there but jimin just glaring at you with his dark eyes, you gulped and went from there.

Yn mv: Still he is feeling jealous
You smiled internally.

Jimin mv: how dare she allow him to touch her . You will regret for this       Mrs. Yn

After talking about the partnership Ken went from the office. Jimin just resting his head in the chair and suddenly your image pop out in his mind. He took out his phone and message for someone.

While you were doing your work a message poping on your mobile.

( in message~~~"come to my cabin within two minutes orelse you will face some consequence "

Y/n: is he threatening me?? You sighed and went to his room.

Y/n:Do you need anything sir?

Jimin: if I ask you are you going to give me??

Y/n: he forgot everything about me but the attitude was never changed. ( you mumbled)

Jimin: what did you said?

Y/n: nothing sir I just sing a song.

Jimin: Now finish all these files by today itself.

Y/n: but sir how can I finish this all by today???

Jimin: I don't care

You rolled your eyes and about to leave but he again called you.

Jimin: where are you going?

Y/n:To my cabin

Jimin: sit in that couch and do your work in front me, bring your laptop here .

Y/n: but sir_.

Jimin: Don't make me to repeat the thing for two times.

Y/n:Okk sir.

You didn't say a word to him and you started to do your work with the full confidence.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍

After working for some hours you felt tired. You were searching for jimin but he is talking in mobile with someothers. Then only you remembered about Ken.

Y/n: ahh I totally forgot about him. First of all I want to make a call to him.

( in call)

Y/n: helo Ken

Ken: hey cutie pie, where are you?

Y/n:I'm in office Ken  I just finished my work.

Ken:Okay okay I will be there in 10 minutes just wait outside.

Y/n:okay Ken

You hang up the call and turned but suddenly you got startled by seeing jimin behind you

Y/n: omg you startled me.

Jimin: Am I a ghost to you?

Y/n:yes

Jimin:what?

Y/n: nothing, umm I completed my work them I'm leaving sir.

Jimin:but_

Before he could say a word you left from there. he just standing there blankly.

Jimin: I didn't even ask her to leave but she left.....Such a arrogant girl.

After that jimin went to the car parking to take the car. When he is coming out from the car parking he saw that you were going in the car with someone.

Jimin: with whom she was going??? Whatever why should I want to care about her.

At your side

You reached a restaurant and went inside with him. And you both ordered some foods .

Ken:y/n I want to ask you one thing. If you don't mind can I ask?

Y/n:yeah Okk Ken no problem.

Ken: I think jimin has feelings for you.

You stopped eating when he mentioned about that...

Y/n:why are you saying like that?

Ken: while I'm talking to you he got jealous.

Y/n: He is my boyfriend Ken

Ken: what???

Y/n:yeah he is my boyfriend but he just forgot about me.

You started to explain about your story to Ken. While saying to him you just started to cry he came near and comforted you.

Ken:it's okay don't worry soon he will remember about you and I will help for you in that.

Y/n: how could you help me in this?

Ken: I will tell you later. Now come I will drop you in your home it's getting late.

Y/n:yeah okay let's go.

You felt like someone is watching you but no one was in there so you went from there............You reached your home.

Y/n:thanks Ken now I feel like I will get my old jimin back.

Ken: don't worry you were loving him soo deeply. so soon he will came to you as your jimin now go and take some rest cutie pie ,it's getting too late.

Y/n: yeah okay you too take care.

You went in your house ,your mom was sleeping peacefully in her room. So you went to your room, when you turned after closing the door you got pinned by the door strongly

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙🖤🦋

OMMGGG!! I can't stop myself from posting this pic

𝙃𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧.......𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙨.