CHAPTER 07

Y/n: What happened Ara?

I got shocked because Ara is crying in the class alone. When I saw her in this state my eyes got teared up . Then she hugged me and started to sob in my arms.

Y/n:what happened Ara ? Why are you crying?

Ara: y/n do you know what now happened in the seminor hall?

Y/n: what happened?

As today is your seminor class in the seminor hall. So ara and jungkook went there but_

Before 30minutes

Jungkook: ara today it's going to be my special day you know.

Ara: ohh really , then what is that special?

Jungkook:Soon you will get to know about it.

Ara: okay.

Ara pov: While I'm ready to sit in my place. Some of the girls are coming towards us. Suddenly one girl kneel down in front of jungkook and proposed to him. In that time my heart felt a heavy pain. But, the next thing made my eyes widened because jungkook took the roses from her hand. Thats it my heart broke into millions of pieces and I felt like devasted.i can't able to control my tears anymore it was flowing in my eyes continously. I don't want to see that seen in front of me anymore .so, I runned from there .

Present

Ara: Do you know y/n how it's hurt when you see your loved person with others. It will be pain as hell.

Y/n: it's okay calm down . Now I'm going to talk with jungkook about this.

Jimin: I think there is need for that.

Jungkook entered into the class with a confusing face.

Y/n: jungkook

Ara: y/n say him to leave. I'm not in the mood to see him.

Jungkook: Ara I need to talk to you.

Ara: I don't want to hear anything from you.

Jungkook: Do you know what happened before.

Jimin: y/n come with me.

Y/n: what? Where?

Jimin dragged you outside of the class room. Why did you bring me here jimin.

Jimin: To kiss you again.

Y/n: what!!!!!

Jimin: just keep quiet I'm not going to do anything. They need some privacy.

Y/n: ohh okay.

At jungkook side

Ara: I said don't talk to me.

Jungkook: just hear me once.

She stayed silent. Then he cupped her cheeks and made her to look into his eyes.

Jungkook: just see my eyes and hear my words okay.

Ara: Hmm

Jungkook: Do you know what I too shocked when she proposed to me. Yeah I took the rose because I don't want to dissappont her proposal but it didn't mean that i love her. I told her that I'm loving someone with my heart full of love. I know it's hard to get Insulted by your loved one. so that I took the rose from her hand.but I don't want to disappoint my love so, I rejected her.Now do you believe me?

Ara: hmm.
She hummed while facing the ground.

Jungkook: Do you want to know who she is?

Ara noded as yes

Jungkook: she was one of my angel in my life. Who light up my world with her smile and talks. And she is a familiar person whom I known for a long time. And she made my life happy. And now , I'm talking with her.

Are looking at jungkook with her glossy eyes.

Jungkook: you were that angel I'm talking about. I love you soo much baby. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you accept my love ? Will you be mine?

Ara pov:I never thought that he would love me. Because of the happiness I can't able to utter a word. I took a deep breath .

Ara: Yess jungkook I too love you. I just afraid to tell my love because what if you reject me. So I hided my feelings from you. I really love you so much. I too want to spend my rest of the life with you.

Then he leaned to kiss me. I closed my eyes and I felt a soft lips in my lips. Then he started to sync his lips with mine and I too kissed him back. For a few minutes we shared our kiss passionately.Then we went out of breath. so, he broke the kiss to see my blushing face.

Jungkook: For now it's enough but next time i won't leave you baby.

Ara: jungkook stop it you make me too blush more.

Jungkook: ohh really but I like to see your face like this.

Ara: okay come y/n will be worry about me first I want to tell her about this.

Jungkook: About what our love Or our kiss.

Ara: jungkook I said stop it.

Jungkook: okay okay come.

At jimin side

Jimin: come let's go to canteen.

Y/n: hmm

Jimin: Wait here, I will be back within few minutes.

Y/n: yeah okay...... While I'm standing there alone I heard someone is calling my name from behind. I turned behind, jack is smiling at me.

Jack: hey y/n.

Y/n: hii jack.... What's up.

Jack: Y/n I want to talk to you.

Y/n: yeah what? Jack.

Jack: Tomorrow is my birthday so i kept a party in my house. So make sure to come to my house y/n. please don't disappoint me. Because you are the only friend for me in this school.

Y/n: But i_i

Jack: noo but this is my address so make sure to come.

Y/n: okay Jack I will come.

Jack: Thankyou so much y/n.

Y/n: yeah okay.... Suddenly he hugged me  I felt too shocked with his sudden action. Then I felt a strong arms pulling me from him.

Jimin: what are you doing? Stay away from her she is mine.

He didn't let me to say a word. He glared at me and dragged me from there.

Jack mv: what the fuck. Why he is again crossing my way. Don't worry y/n soon I will make you mine...

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙🖤🦋