CHAPTER 11

I heard someone is calling me from behind.

Jimin: y/n.

I controlled my tears but when I heard his voice tears are started to fill in my eyes. Im not in the mind to see him so i went to open the door but he pulled me towards him.

Jimin: y/n I'm talking to you . Why are you leaving? .

Y/n: There is nothing to talk with you now leave my hand.

Jimin: what happened y/n why are you acting strange.

Y/n: nothing.

Jimin:Are you okay y/n. Do you know what? I missed you soo much.

Y/n: ohh really. Did you think that I will believe you.

Jimin: really y/n believe me.

Y/n: enough jimin I'm not in the mood to argue with you .

Jimin: I want to know the reason yn. Otherwise,I won't leave you.
He said while raising his voice.

Y/n: you want to know the reason? .

Jimin: yess.

Y/n: why did you cheat me jimin.

Jimin: what? Me? When did I cheat you ? Are you mad.

Y/n: yess jimin I trusted you but you gave up on me for other girl. Do you know how I felt when I saw you with other girl.

Jimin: y/n i can't able to imagine my life without you then how can i cheat you.

Y/n: Don't act like you don't know anything I saw you hugging another girl in the cafe. You proved your character jimin. I know you were rich so you can play with many girls feelings but don't hurt me jimin. There is no mistake in you but I'm only started to trusting you but now you proved it was wrong.

Jimin: I'm not a cheap person to cheat you yn.

Y/n: first let me finish.

Yn: My heart is paining jimin for the first time I'm feeling in this way. That feeling makes me weak. Do you know what I too started to have feelings for you jimin.

Jimin: what? Do you love me.

Y/n: I don't know.

Jimin: please y/n don't hide anything from me. Tust me yn

Y/n: yess I started to love you without knowing. But you played with my feelings jimi_

He suddenly pulled me by my waist and ge is kissing me harshly. I tried to push him but he tightened his grip in my waist. I started to beat him in his chest but he hold it on his another hand. He was sucking my  lip but I didn't kissed him back.Then he broke the kiss and he held my cheeks while breathing heavily.

Jimin: I already said that I'm not interested in other girl because I truly love you y/n. you misunderstood me y/n. you said you were seeing me with other girl right. she is my cousin mia she returned to busan after few years.so I spend some time with her . And she is like a sister to me .

Y/n: really

Jimin:Hmm Yess .why should I have to love others while I'm having you.

Y/n: but.... Suddenly he pecked on my lips.

Jimin: Don't think too much. I'm loving you only baby. I don't need other girl.

Y/n: sorry for the misunderstanding.

Jimin: come.

Y/n: when he forwarded his hands to hug me I didn't waste a sec I went to him and I hugged him tighter.

Jimin: y/n I love you so much will you be mine.

Y/n: yess jimin I'm always yours. I love you so till my last breath.

Y/n: okay jimin bye I want to go otherwise my mom will get panic

Jimin: hmm okay bye y/n.

Y/n: when I was about to turn suddenly he grabed my hand and maked me to turn. I can see the closeness between us his hot breath is touching my face and we we're locked in our eye contact.Then he started to move his face more closer to mine and he started to sync his lips on mine.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. Then he started to pulled me more by my waist. We kissed in the middle of the alley. The kiss was filled with love and caring not the lust one. after few minutes we broke the kiss to get some air. Then he attached his forehead on mine.

Jimin: it was nice. Can i get more.

Y/n: you pervert.

Jimin: yeah baby pervert for you.

Y/n: okay bye let's see tomorrow.

Jimin: okay take care let's see tomorrow.

Y/n pov: Then he kissed me on my forehead and he left. Today was the one of my memorable day in my life and which was filled with happiness . i went and fall asleep while thinking about jimin.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢

Y/n: when I entered in the school I saw jimin is waiting for me near his car.then I went near him.

Jimin: hii baby I'm waiting for you . come let's go to the class.

Y/n: yeah let's go jimin..... Then we interwined our hands and went to the class.

Ara: hey y/n, jimin come.

Jungkook: Ara did you notice that? they both were interwining their hands and they acting strangely.

Ara: yeah jungkook. Something strange let's see what they are saying.

Y/n: Ara...

Ara: yeah y/n do you want to say something.

Y/n: umm yess.

Jungkook: go ahead

Jimin: y/n accepted my love jungkook.

Ara: what really? So now you both became couples.

Y/n: umm yes.

Ara: okay I'm happy for both of you. Then shall we celebrate this good moment.

Y/n: How???

Jimin: not now ara let's celebrate later. because I planned already for that.

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙🖤🦋

Comment your thoughts about jimin plan

Hope you will like this chapter🦋♡