CHAPTER 23

You came out from the room and went your cabin. With the help of the other co workers you started to do your work.
After someminutes finally you finished your work. Because of the tired you rested your back on the chair, while closing your eyes.when you opened you eyes but you got stunned by seeing jimin in front of you. He is coming straitly to you. Then you stand and bowed at him but he just crossed you without even noticing. While giving a sad smile , you packed all your things and went outside the office.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

Y/n:The worst moment of my life is this year . I hope that one day he will remember about me.

With the full hope you went to your office. There jimin is just sitting and doing his works.

Y/n:may I get in sir.

Jimin:come in, what's the time?

Y/n:sir,

Jimin:I asked you what's the time can't you hear it.

Y/n:8:30am sir.

Jimin: so , you came late?

Y/n:but this is the office time sir.

Jimin: That's for them not for you. Because you are my personal assistant. Did you forget about that?

Y/n:sorry sir.

Jimin;I don't need your sorry. Just do what I say.

Y/n:Okk sir.

Jimin:umm when was the meeting starts?

Y/n:which meeting sir?

Jimin:what? how can you this much irresponsible y/n.you were my personal assistant so you should be known all my meeting schedule.

Y/n:next time i will prepare all of it sir.

Jimin:After preparing my schedule come to my room now get out.

You didn't say a word you left from there. And you came to your cabin.

Jimin pov: Am I overacting with her? Whatever!!!. Probably she is no one for me.

Y/n:Did he really want me to get hurt?
The person who dont wants me to get hurt by anyone and the person who cares about me. The person who didn't scold me . But now, he is getting angry with me. How the time changes and the fates changes the person.

After preparing jimins schedule you went to his room.

Y/n:This was your meeting schedule sir.

Jimin:hmm keep it in the table.

Y/n:okay sir.
You were about to go but he stopped you

Jimin: I didn't ask you to leave

Yn: ok sir.

Jimin started to work in his lap . There you were standing near him looking down. You were just daydreaming and standing there . But suddenly jimin stoped to work and started to admire your face. And then his eyes travel to your eyes , nose and lips. He gulped by looking at your pinky lips.

Jimin mv: aah jimin why are you admiring her face, first focus on your work.

He snapped out from his thought .

While doing his work some memories were started to run in his mind. Like he is chit chatting and laughing with a familiar person but he couldn't remember her face. So he was trying his best to remember her face but suddenly he felt a huge pain in the head.

He just hissed in pain while holding his head. You just got shocked by hearing his hisses and you went near him.

Y/n:jimin what happened?? Are you okay??

Jimin:aaaahhh.

Y/n:hey what happened? come let me take you to the hospital.

Jimin:Noo

Y/n: please try to understand, jimin I can't able to see you like this.

Jimin: There is no need to go to hospital take pills in that locker

(While pointing beside you)

You  went near to the locker and took the pills which he asked. After he gulped the pills he become relax . And you too feel relief.

Y/n:Don't stress too much take some rest I will wait outside.

You were trying to go out but he holded your hand. You were sawing him with a questionable face.

Jimin: Don't go stay with me.

He pulled you towards his lap, you directly landed in his lap as you were trying to get up but he hugged you and placed his head in your chest.

Jimin: please stay like this for sometime .

You didn't say a word because you too wanted his love and your old jimin. So you too huged him.

Few minutes later

He slowly opened his eyes but he got shocked by seeing that you were sitting in his lap. And he too hugging.

Jimin: can you stand up

When you heard his voice you stood up from his lap.

Jimin: Forget what happened now and go to your cabin.

Y/n:There is no need to forget because nothing happened here.

Jimin: but_

You went out of his room without hearing his reply

Jimin: aishhh
He felt too embrassed

Y/n: omg did he really hug me? After a long time i had seen my old jimin back but suddenly he changed as cold. I hope that he will soon remember about me .

The next day

As you were working in your cabin. Someone tapped your shoulder. When you looked up you were shocked to see him there.

Y/n:hey ken??

He was your school friend, he did his school with you in seoul. After soo many years you were seeing him now.

Ken: hey cutie pie? How are you?

Y/n: I'm fine ken. What about you? And you have changed a lot. How did you came here and you know what? You look soo cool in this suit.

Ken:yess cutie pie, I'm fine and I'm here to saw Mr. Jimin but I'm glad that you are here.

Y/n: you are here to see jimin.

Ken: yess cutie pie and you know what you look more cute now.

He said while pinching  your cheeks. But you got shocked by seeing jimin behind him.... His hands were in his pocket he is coming towards you in a serious face.

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙🖤🦋

I think that I came here after so many months. Sorry for making you wait for this much long 🥺And I really felt happy because till now some sweet souls are asking me to post the next chapter 💜

Thank you guys for supporting me ❤