CHAPTER 08

Then he dragged me outside of the canteen. I can feel his anger towards him in his eyes so I didn't say a single word to him.

Jimin: y/n what did he said?

Y/n: Nothing.

Jimin: Don't test my patience. Just answer to my question. what did he say?

Y/n:He ask me to come to his birthday party.

Jimin: so, what did you said?

Y/n: ....

Jimin: Answer me?

Y/n: I said yess.

Jimin: Then don't go.

Y/n: why?

Jimin: i don't like him and he don't seem to be a good person. Don't trust a guy like this.

Y/n: Enough.... This is my life so don't order around me and don't try to get involve in my personal life.

Jimin: y/n just try to understand.

Y/n: I don't want to hear anything from you.

Ara: what's happening here?

Y/n: ohh ara you came. Are you okay now? jungkook what did you do to her?

Jungkook: y/n let me say something

Y/n: okay.

Then he told me everything that what happened before. I don't know what to say but I felt very happy for them.

So finally , you propsed to her. I'm very happy for you.

Jimin: okay what's next plan?

Jungkook: Nothing let's wait for some days then we will decide.

Y/n: okay jungkook.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

When I woke up in the morning I remembered about Jack's birthday party. I decided to go for the party. So i took a pretty dress to wear for the party.

Then I left for the party

𝙰𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

Jimin: Ara where is y/n?

Ara: She said she is not coming today.

Jimin: why???

Ara: she said she have to meet a close friend of her

Jimin: ohh okay ara.

Ara: hmm ok jiminshii.

Jimin mv:Aishhh this girl. I will show you who I am today.

Your side

Y/n pov: Finally I reached his house and I knocked the door.Then he opened it.

Jack: hii y/n.welcome to my home, come inside.

Y/n: hmm yeah thanks Jack.

Jack: I thought you won't come but I'm glad that you are here. You look so gorgeous in this dress y/n.

Y/n: Thankyou by the way it doesn't seem to have a birthday party here.

Jack: yeah let's celebrate it later. Make yourself comfortable here yn. I will bring something to drink.

Y/n: okay.

Jack mv: I didn't think that you will believe me this much y/n but you make my plan more easier y/n.

Jack: Take this juice y/n.

Y/n: yeah okay.... I take the juice and took a sip and I started to drink but I noticed that he is moving closer to me then I moved a little bit away from him but he again moved closer to me.

Jack:why are you moving away baby girl? Come closer.

Y/n: I'm not feeling well jack. I'm leaving byee
You said while getting up

Jack: where are you going y/n? I didn't finished it .
He said while grapping your hand

Y/n: you idiot

Then I walked from there but he pinned me in the wall and he locked me between his arms. I tried to push him but he tightened his grip in my waist.

Jack: Do you think that I will leave you. Do you know how long I have waited for this day. Whenever I see you I can't control myself and i tried to get closer but that jimin crossed my way. But now there is no one going to help you.

Y/n: you jerk
You started to struggle from his grip

Yn: Jimin said that your are not a good person but i believed you. Leave me you asshole.

Jack: Don't you dare to raise your voice at me.

Y/n pov: I slapped him harder and I tried to walk away but he again caught me and throwed me in the sofa.

I pushed him away but he pinned my hands above my head and and he started to kiss me harshly. I struggled to move but I failed then he started to suck my jaw and collarbone . My tears are started to fall from my eyes continously . Again I tried more harder to move but he tightened his grip on my hand.

I closed my eyes tightly not want to face him and he started to remove my dress but within a second I don't feel any weight on me. I opened my eyes, but I'm too shocked to see him in here.

Jimin is punching Jack harder. I weared my dress and I feel so disgust to see him.

Jimin pov: I went to jacks house to see y/n. My blood boiled when I saw Jack is hovering over her. Without even thinking a second I went near him and I started to punch him.

Jimin: You mother fucker how dare you touch her? How dare you touch what's mine. I don't leave you. I punched him again and again . How could you do this you son of a bitch.

Jack: please leave me

Jimin: how could I leave you.... You bitch.

Jack: please forgive me hereafter I don't do like this.

Jimin pov: while I'm punching him I heard y/n sobbing sound and I went to her by leaving him behind.

Y/n pov: I felt disgust of myself .Then I felt someone touch my shoulder. I fliched and backed away.

Jimin: it's me y/n . Don't be scared, I'm here!.

Y/n pov: when I saw him I hugged him tighter. Thenl he hugged me and patted in my back. But I felt safe and comfortable in his arms.

Jimin: Don't cry I'm here. Hereafter no one will harm you .
He said while kissing your forehead.

Jimin: Come let's go out.

Y/n: hmm.

Then he broke the hug and made you to stand you walked out by seing, Jack is lying in the floor with his bleeding face.

Jimin: Don't see him.  he won't disturb you. If he again tries to hurt you I won't leave him alive.

He said with his deep voice

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙🖤🦋

𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝apter🦋♡