CHAPTER 25

When you entered the room you forcely pinned by the door. You got shocked by seeing him in there.

Y/n: jimin?

Jimin: how dare you got close with him?

Y/n: what? Jimin what happened to you? Why are you here in this time?

Jimin: just answer to me.... No more other questions got it?

You just nodded at him. you know that he got jealous because you were close with ken. In one side you got happy because he is now behaving like your old possessive boyfriend. But in another side till now he didn't even remember about you...

Jimin: I don't know what you are to me in past..... You were saying that i was your boyfriend but i still can't remember about anything in the past what happened.i don't know whether we are loved or not but when you get close with others boys....... You know what it's hurting it's hurting soo much.

Y/n: you said that I'm no one to you but now you are getting jealous because of him..... Who are you to care about me? Or we have any relationship between us? Noo right? Then why you getting possessive.

Jimin: you want to know who I'm to you right? Let me show you

While you were talking he suddenly started to kiss you...... His kiss was getting more hot and deeper. He started to suck your both lower and upper lips but you were just standing there like statue. When you were about to kiss him back but he broked the kiss.

Jimin: just remember that you belongs to me only.... Got it.

He left you alone in there like nothing happened, you were just processing that why he did like that?

Y/n: ahh I can't understand him.

You touched your lips and blushed harder.

The next day

You were sitting in your cabin with a serious face.

Y/n: ahh what should I do? How will jimin react if I go there?

While you are thinking, your phone started to ring and jimins name was poping in your mobile.

Y/n: helo......

Jimin: come to my cabin....( call cutted).

Y/n:such a arrogant. Not even listening to my replies, idiot.

With a tensed face you went to jimins cabin. When you saw jimins face the kissing scene was flashing in your mind.

Y/n mv: fuck I hate my dirty mind.

Jimin mv: I'm sorry y/n.( he took a deep breath and again he made a serious face)

Jimin: Are you going to stand there all day?

Y/n: what?

Jimin: come and sit here ( points towards his front chair).

Y/n: why did you called me sir?

Jimin: get ready and arrange the partnership papers.

Y/n: but we don't have any meeting sir.

Jimin: Not in office but we are having a partnership meeting near songdo beach.

Y/n: sir but why all of a sudden ?

Jimin:just do what I say don't ask anything

Y/n: okay sir.

You didn't say a word and started to do your works after finishing, you went to jimins cabin to gave those files.

Y/n: sir your partnership files are ready.

Jimin: come let's go.

Jimin just going out of the room with his hands in the pocket. You were following him from behind like a obedient puppy.

At restaurant

Jimin and you are waiting in there for your business partners but there no one is coming.

Y/n: sir can i ask you one thing?

Jimin: go ahead.

Y/n: do we really having partnership meeting?

Jimin: yeah what's with this question?

Y/n:but till now no one came.

Jimin:just wait a minute, I will be back after I make a call.

Y/n:hmm yeah.

Jimin left.

Y/n:huff did he think that I'm a idiot? He left me all alone like I'm no one to him. Such a arrogant.

You are scrolling your mobile for someminutes but jimin didn't come.

Y/n:why he is taking this much time? Is he flirting with some girls or he forget that I'm here?

You went from that place and started to search for him but he was not there. You took your mobile and called him but after some seconds he attend the call.

In call.....

Y/n: hey jimin where are you? I'm waiting here for so long . How much time do you take to make a call.

??? :do you finish talking babygirl

Y/n:helo who are you? Why are you keeping my jimins mobile?

??? :your jimin is safe with us but if you came late. Hereafter you can't able to see him.

Y/n:what are you saying? First of all who are you? Where is my jimin?

??? :soon you will came to know baby girl..if you want to see your jimin come to the xxx place. Orelse, you will see him as a dead person.

Y/n:noo noo please dont do anything like that. Soon, I will be there . Please dont do anything to him.

Call cutted......

You kept your mobile in your purse and went from there . Because of the fear you started to cry. Your tears are started to flow from your eyes. You are trying hard to not cry but the tears are flowing .
Finally you reached the place it looks like a modern villa.

When you entered inside the villa

When you entered inside the villa . It is fully filled with the darkness.

Y/n:jimin

............

Y/n: jimin are you there?

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙🖤🦋

Comment must and thankyou for your support 🦋♡

 Take care of your health and be safe borahae 💜