CHAPTER 17

morning

You woke up in the morning and then you saw jimin is sleeping beside you peacefully. You smiled at him and you pecked him in his lips. And then you were about to get up but you felt a pain in your abdomem region so you hissed in the pain. While hearing your sound jimin woke up and held your shoulder.

Jimin: y/n what happened?

Y/n: jim_in its paining.

Jimin: sorry baby I think I went a little rough

Y/n: it's ok jimin, I'm ok

Jimin: come I will help you.

Y/n: For what?

Jimin: To make you to stand.

Y/n: it's ok i will manage it.

Jimin: shhh_ don't talk I will help you that's it.

While hearing his graspy voice you didn't talk back to him. Then he lifted you in bridal style and went to the bathroom and makes you to sit in the bath tub. And then he noticed that you were wearing his white shirt.you were unbuttoned your first two buttons and it's revealing your chest. He was staring you without blinking his eyes you felt nervous and you covered your chest with your hands.

Jimin: There is no use for covering because I already saw everything.

Y/n: huh_

Jimin:you were tempting me more.

Y/n: jimin_

Before you say a word he started to kiss you in your lips passionately you too melted in his kiss and kissed him back. And he deepened the kiss more then he travelled his hand in your shirt and unbuttoned your dress and he too removed his clothes. Now you both were naked. Then he switched on the shower while kissing you. the water were dropping in your hair it makes him to feel too need and you both were went for another round in the shower. But you didn't feel the pain it was a pleasurable moment.

𝘼𝙩 𝙟𝙠 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚

Jk: ara wakeup

Ara: please jungkook let me sleep more I'm feeling tired.

Jungkook: Noo baby it was already late now come let's freshen up and let's eat together.

Ara: nope I'm not coming.

Jungkook: so you won't come?

Ara: hmm.

Jungkook: Then let me handle on my own way.

Without wasting a minute he lifted her up and and went inside the bathroom.

Ara: jungkook what are you doing? Leave me , i want to sleep.

Jungkook: First let's take shower then you can sleep.

At your side...

After finishing shower you were sitting in front of the mirror while drying your wet hair.

Jimin: Baby...

Y/n: hmm yeah jimin.

Jimin: I already prepared the pain killers for you if you drink it, you will feel better. So dont skip and I'm having some work to do,I'm leaving now. And make sure to take the pain killers baby.

Y/n: yeah jimin okay. Drive safely and come fast I will miss you.

Jimin: mee too baby I will miss you. Bye.

Then he kissed in your forehead and went from there.you were just admiring him . He is cutely showed his eye smile on you and went from there. You felt sad without his presence. You sighed and started to do your works.

𝙁𝙚𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧..

You tooked your pain killers and you felt bored so you went to ara room but they suddenly opened the door.

Jungkook: hey y/n why are you alone. Where is jimin?

Y/n: he went out to do some work. i felt bored so , I came to see you but I think you were ready to go to somewhere.

Jungkook: yeah y/n we were going for outing. So sorry to dissappointing you.

Ara: I'm so sorry y/n.

Y/n: There is nothing to say sorry. You can go and enjoy don't worry about me.

Jungkook: okay y/n bye.

Ara: bye y/n take care.

Y/n: okay bye, be safe.

Then you went to gayoung room but there is no one . You felt so bored. You sighed and went to watch the kdramas in your phone.

𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚

Jimin: I think now it's the time to give her. It will be more beautiful to her.

With full of joy jimin is coming to see you but something happened unexpectedly there

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙 🖤🦋