CHAPTER 09

Jimin: come let's go...

Yn pov: Then he bring me to this car and make me to sit there. The ride was filled with silence he didn't ask about anything. Then the car stopped I titled up my head to see where, I thought it was my house but it was a beach.

Jimin: come outside.

Y/n: I want to go home please take me there I want to be alone.

Jimin: I said come out.
He said in a ordering tone.

Y/n pov: Then I went outside the car, he interwhined his hand with mine. I looked up to see him but he smiled sweetly to me.

Jimin: come let's go for a walk

Y/n: After seeing his smile , I felt relax. then we started to walk in the beach. After a walk we came and rested in the sand. It is in the evening time so the climate and the sunset are very beautiful .

Jimin: Are you feeling better?

Y/n: hmm....Jimin sorry .

Jimin: for what?

Y/n: For not believing you And thanks for saving me from him. If you are not there then I will not be alive now. My eyes are welled up with tears then he pulled me to a warm hug.

Jimin: Don't say that y/n. Just forget about that I'm always there for you. You know what? you are the first person to avoid me.so, it makes me to be close with you and I loved to tease you but it ended as love.

Y/n: what???

Jimin: yess y/n I'm in love with you. I don't know when I fallen In love but I wanted to have you in my arms.

I want to share my emotions and happiness with you y/n. I dont had this feelings before but now I'm feeling different. I don't want to force you to love me but I will maje you to understand my feelings. And you don't have to answer to me now but I always love you.

Y/n: I don't know I have feeling for you or not but I need some time jimin.

Jimin: no problem I will wait for you.  let's go.
He said while standing from the ground

Y/n pov: Then we went to the car and he started to drive and then he stopped the car in front of the house. I was about to go but he stopped me by my wrist and he kissed me in my forehead.

Jimin: Don't worry about anything go and sleep well baby.

Y/n: hmm Then he smiled at me and went from there the I went and slept.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙰𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

I went to school and I saw jimin is waiting for me . And we both went to class together . When I entered into the class I felt a hard slap on my cheek.

Ara: Are you mad? Why didn't you tell me about that . I don't leave that bitch. How could he try to hurt my friend.

Y/n: I'm sorry for not telling about that ara
You said with your with your teary eyes.

Yn pov: Then she came and hugged me tightly. I burst out in her arms.

Jimin: Don't worry ara he won't distrub her.

Ara: hmm. But, Don't hide anything  from me okay.

Y/n: yeah okay.

The day was filled with lots of emotions and joy.

𝙸𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

I went to home then I saw my mom and eunwoo are talking

Y/m: hey y/n come.

Y/n:yeah mom.

Eunwoo: hii y/n.

Y/n: hii eunwoo.

Eunwoo: I'm going to the nearest library? do you want to come?

Y/n: hmm okay

Y/m: hey y/n take gayoung  with you.

Gayoung: okay mom im going.

Then we went to the library which was near from my house.

It was old and seems to be a silent place

It was old and seems to be a silent place. But I heard a well known voice there.

Jimin: hey sweetheart.

Gayoung: hii jimin oppa.

Y/n: jimin?? What are you doing here?

Gayoung: I invited him. Because you got your company but i don't have. So  I ask jimin oppa to come.

Y/n: whatever you do. Come eunwoo let's go.

Jimin mv: Again you are ignoring me?
He smirks

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙🖤🦋

Hope you will enjoy this chapter🦋♡