CHAPTER 15🔞

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 🔞 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩.𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩. 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨.

When i entered the room i got pinned in the wall . There jimin is looking at me seductively . He pinned my hands above my head and he placed his right hand in my waist . His cold hand sends shivers to my whole body.

Y/n: jimin what are you doing? Leave me.

Jimin: Not this time baby girl. Today I will surely make you mine and you can't able to escape from me.

Y/n: jimin_...... Then he kept his index finger on my lips and started to remove my hairbands now my hair fell freely on my shoulders then he tucked my hair in the ear side and he started to give wet kisses in my earlope.And his face was dangerously close to mine I can feel his hot breath on mine it made me to heat up also. Then we were about to kiss but someone knocked our room door.

Jimin: Fuck!!

Then he went and opened the door it was jungkook. Then my heart was beating faster after he left from that place and then I hear the door locking sound. When I saw him he closed the door and smirks at me.

[ like in this video he is smirked at you while closing the door ]

Then he started to move closer to you while removing his collar buttons. You gulped and started to move backwards.

Jimin: Don't move back babygirl orelse your punishment will be more harder.

Then you stoped by hearing his words. And he came and pulled you closer. His one hand is on your waist and his another hand is on your neck. He slowly rubbed your lower lips. You felt nervous so you headed down.

He lifed your face and started to kiss you passionately then you too melted in his kiss and you started to kiss him back.you wrapped your hand in his arms and then he started to kiss you harshly. Then he bite your lower lip and he entered his tongue in your mouth. He explored his tongue all over your mouth. Then you broke the kiss to get some air.

He lifted you up and placed in the bed without breaking the eye contact he again startes to kiss you . You two were kissing about for few minutes then you two felt more needy. Then he hovered above you and He started to remove your dress and he throwed it on other side. You were lying on the bed with your bra and panties. he kissed you all over your face and he kissed your collarbone, ear, lips, cheeks, shoulder.

Then he started to suck your collarbone and your neck. You can't able to control your moan . he is giving you pleasure so you moaned louder while he is giving you hickey.

Yn: Ahh_mmm_Ahh jimin.

He smirked at his victory and started to suck your skin. Then he went down to your stomach and started to give wet kisses in your stomach and navel. He started to lick your navel. Again he came up and kissed your lips. You started to remove his shirt and you can able to see his abs . you touched it one by one but he hold your hand tightly.

He then unhooked your bra and he throwed it in your room on somewhere else. You felt a little shy and nervous so you covered yourself with your hands but he pinned your hands and he started to kiss your boobs. Then he sucked your nipple and he bite it harder. So you moaned out louder. And then his other hand is massaging your another boobs.

You can't able to control yourself. So you hold the duvet tighter. Then he removed his pants and started to remove yours. Now you both were naked. Then he started to enter in you but you stopped him.

Y/n: jimin we can't do it.

Jimin: why???

Y/n: what if I became pregnant?

Jimin: Don't worry. I already have the protection.

Y/n: so you already prepared for this.

Jimin: yess we already prepared for that. Jungkook only gave this to me.

Y/n: what??? So now they also _

Jimin: stop talking about them and let's continue what we stopped.

Before you could tell a word. Then he again smashed his lips on yours. And he started to wear his c*ndom and then he entered his member into yours. You felt a huge pain but soon it is changing into pleasure that he is giving you now and then now you were now in a moaning mess. He then started to thrusting you and you were feeling it.

Because of the pain and pleasure you grapped his hair tighter . Then he started to thrust faster . After few rounds you two felt tired . Then he stopped thrusting and he came out from you. And he laid beside you.He pulled you closer to his arms and hugged you tightly and kissed your forehead You toooo hugged him tightly. Because of the tiredness you two felt asleep.

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙🖤🦋