CHAPTER 16🔞

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 🔞 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨

Meanwhile jungkook

Ara: As i standing near the bed i felt a strong two hands wrapped around your waist. you know who it was so you didn't even flinch but you removed his hand from your waist.

Jungkook: Don't try to escape baby orelse i will eat you today itself.

[He just bited his lower lip while seeing you]

Ara: jungkook what happened to you? Why are you suddenly behaving like this?

Then he turned you to face towards him. And you can see how he is looking hot.

Jungkook: you were the reason babe.. Who told you to be this much hot and sexy. I can't able to control myself.

Ara: ohh really so my baby bunny want to feel me right now.

Jungkook: yeah but not baby bunny it's daddy bunny for you now.
He said with his deep husky voice.

Ara: okay daddy you can take me because I'm all yours.

Then he started to kiss you harshly you didn't even waste a minute soon you too kissed him back and then he entered his tongue into yours and he started to explored your mouth then he suddenly broke the kiss.

Ara: what happened?

Jungkook: 2 minutes, I will come back.

Before you could say a word he went outside . You pouted and sat in the bed and waiting for him and then within 5 minutes he came and locked the room.

Ara: where did you go?

Jungkook: I went to give c*ndom to jimin because he asks to me before

Ara: so y/n also there_

Jungkook: shhh_ they were already started so now stop talking the he picked you up in bridal style and he dropped you in the bed and he hovered above you.

Then he kissed your earlobe and then he sucked to upper and lower lips. Now you too feel needy so both were kissing each other harshly. Then he fastly removed his shirt and throwed it and then he removed your dress while kissing you.
Then he started to suck your neck and maked purple hickeys.

He placed his mouth on your upper body and he is sucking your boobs. You hold your duvet tightly not to moan but he sucked your nipple harder so you moaned and his one hand is rubbing your clit. Then he started to thrust you harder. Now you can't able to control your moans.
You were now moaning his name continuously while he is giving pleasure.
After some rounds you two breathed heavily and fall asleep while hugging.

At eunwoo side

After playing in the water you were tired so you went and sat on the benches near the sea.

In the middle of the night the stars were shining in the dark sky

In the middle of the night the stars were shining in the dark sky. As she were staring for a long time then someone came and seated beside her. Eunwoo passed a warm smile to her.

eunwoo: Do you like to see the stars?

Gayoung: Yess i love it.

Eunwoo:hmm

Gayoung: Then what about you?

eunwoo: yeah I like it.

Gayoung: hmm.

eunwoo: Do you love someone?

Gayoung: Noo.

eunwoo: why?

Gayoung: Because no one loved me. but it will be nice if I had a boyfriend

eunwoo: Will you accept? If you got proposal.

Gayoung:I think so

eunwoo: umm then will you accept me?

Gayoung: what???

eunwoo: I dont know how to confess love but i like you gayoung. For the first time I'm feeling comfortable with a girl mean its you. Will you accept me?

Because of the shy her cheeks are turned into red. You didn't expect that he will propose to you.

Gayoung: yess I too like you eunwoo

eunwoo: Really do you like me?

Gayoung:yess
She blushed and turned her face

Then he turned her face with his finger and made her to see him. She can see that how much love he is having for her in his eyes and then he moved his face towards her. But she didn't feel his presence anymore on her face then she opened her eyes to see him. There is gigling while seeing her.

eunwoo: I just picked this leaves from your head .why did you closed your eyes?

Gayoung: nothing.
She said in a embrassing face

eunwoo: ohh really, then didn't you expect me to kiss.

Gayoung: noo

eunwoo: Are you sure?

Gayoung: hmm

Then he suddenly pulled her from back head and attached his lips to hers. She got shocked by the sudden action. Then they two shared their first kiss in the beautiful place.

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙🖤🦋

This chapter is for my precious girl ❀ happy happiest birthday to my dear soulmate 💜🖤 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙪𝙥𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨 ❤

Kookietales >>>>> Kookietales