CHAPTER 10

Jimin mv: Again you are ignoring me
He smirks

Then you went with eunwoo and your are about to sit with him but you got pulled by jimin.

Jimin: come and sit with me y/n. where are you going?

Y/n: leave my hand jimin. What are you doing?

Gayoung: why jimin oppa , you don't like me?

Jimin: Its not like that gayoung. i have so many doubts to clear with y/n . Now , you go and study with eunwoo.

Y/n: what??( you raised your eyebrows). I don't have time to talk with you so please dont distrub me.

With that you moved to other table and you started to concentrate on your book but you can feel jimin is staring you for long time. So you went to the books track to take the book. But it was in the top. so you tip toed your leg and tried to take the book.

Then one long and veiny hand is reaching  beside your face . You can feel his hot breath in your back neck. And his broad chest is pressing your backside. You know who it was so you didn't turn . Then he came more closer and whispered in your ears .

Jimin: Don't turn otherwise I can't able to control myself.

You gulped from his word and didn't turn back. Then you can feel some cold breeze and you realized that he walked out from your place.But you were standing there like a statue.

Meanwhile

Gayoung: eunwooo.

eunwoo: *no response*

Gayoung: hey eunwoo.

Eunwoo looked at her with a blank face.

Gayoung: can you teach me about this topic.

While she was asking doubt to him.He left from that place.

Gayoung: How could he he leave? While I'm  still talking to him. Such a cold jerk.

Then he again came there with some books.

eunwoo: First of all read this topics in this books then you will understand about that.

Gayoung mv : so he went to take the books for me. But i misunderstood him .

She mentally slapped her thoughts

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝙰𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

Y/n: hi ara hii jungkook.

Ara: hey y/n.

Y/n: I think, now a days you two were busy.

Jungkook: yeah y/n we are just busy with our datings

Y/n: ohh okay nice. Then what's the next plan ara.

Jungkook: baby!.

Ara: what???

Jungkook: no I'm calling you as baby . I didn't mean that.
He said while scratching his back head

Y/n: ufff, my heart was just skipped.

Jungkook: heheh sorry y/n.

Y/n: By the way, where is jimin?

Jungkook: Didn't he tell you about that?

Y/n: no he didn't.

Jungkook: Today he won't come to school because his cousin mia is coming from USA today. So he was busy with her. And I think they are enjoying their day.

Y/n: ohh okay jungkook.

Jungkook: hmm

Y/n:  Are they are lovers??

Jungkook: I don't know but if it's happen they will going to be a nice pair.

Ara: then what about us.

Jungkook: we are the best hot pair baby . Come let's go to the class.

Ara : ok baby

Y/n: hmm.

I don't know what happened to me but when he said about mia it's hurts. He used to flirt with me daily but i didn't mind him but now I'm missing him. I'm missing his voice and his eyes seeing me with a love. And i felt sad without him. Im not in the mood to talk to others so i kept silence till evening. I felt some emptiness around me.

Then the school was finished. I was walking in the street while thinking at him. My eyes widened to see him in the cafe with a girl. He is hugging one girl in the cafe. My eyes welled up with tears and i can't able to control my emotions there. I closed my mouth with my palms and i moved from there.

Finally I understand that he gave up on me. I started to walk in the street without caring others . Then tears are falling in my eyes continuously. I tried to stop but when I saw him with another girl my heart is aching and i felt broken. I don't want to go home so i went to the near cafe and i sat on outside.

The past memories with him were crossing in my mind that how he cared about me. But now he is enjoying his life with other girl. Without knowing I started to fall for him but hereafter there is no use in that. After spending some alone time there I started to walk to my house.

When I was about to open the gate I heard someone is calling me from behind.

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙🖤🦋

Hope you will like this chapter🦋♡