"There's two walk-in closets that are completely empty for you to take, sweetheart," Jungkook tells her, heading straight for the fridge and pulling out a bottle of water before taking a swig.

His house had so much space that she could move all her furniture in. "I'm sure you don't have that many clothes," he mumbles but it comes out as a doubt. He'll be sure to find out tomorrow on move in day.

"Please, you haven't even since the first of my closet." Two completely empty closets. Probably walk-ins since Jungkook mentioned his closet was a walk-in closet. With all that space, she could buy an entire store and keep it in her closet.

"I'll go make some calls to the loading company, see if they can bring my stuff over tomorrow." she pulls her phone out of her pocket, pushing herself up to sit on the kitchen counter whilst she made her calls and confirmations for tomorrow.

"While you do that, I'm gonna play some video games," Jungkook mumbles as he sits on the couch. It'd been a long time since he picked up the console. Hopefully he was still good.

Jungkook lays on the couch lazily, his controller in hand and his headset situated on his head. He plays a couple matches of Siege and is still pretty good at it, winning every match he played, but the thought of having Y/N so flustered in the car still lingers in the back of his mind.

He really wanted to touch her, make her moan his name and more but he really wanted her to beg for his touch. It was just to boost the gigantic ego he already had. "Hey, baby?" Jungkook calls out from the couch, picking his head up to look at her. "What should we have for dinner tonight? I could cook but we can also have takeout too."

Y/N looks up from the counter, tapping a random pen she'd just found against the surface, her phone still situated against her ear. She'd been put on hold for a couple of minutes now, waiting for them to get back to her. "I'd love if you could cook.. I haven't had your cooking in a while," she says, looking at Jungkook with hopeful eyes. "Obviously if you want to, I have no issue with takeout either—"

A voice on the other line alerted her that she was no longer on hold, "Hi, yes.. I'll be at work tomorrow but I have no issue with the company taking my belongings whilst I'm not home."

Jungkook pauses his game, getting up to cook for his lovely girlfriend. He kisses her cheek when he passes by her, then grabbing the ingredients needed to make kimchi fried rice for tonight's meal.

His brows are furrowed in concentration, getting straight to cooking as he listened in to her phone call until it ended.

"I'll leave a spare key outside for them to come in and bring your things," he mumbles before getting a spoonful of the kimchi fried rice, gently blowing on it, and holding it to up to her lips.

"Taste it and let me know what you think."

Without any argument, Y/N drops her mouth open, taking the spoon into her mouth, and keeping her eyes solely on him. Her stance could've easily been taken as something more than just an innocent look. It was as if she was trying to one-up on Jungkook.

She pulled away from the spoon, chewing on the food and humming with a nod. "Mhm, it tastes good.."

"You're so dirty," Jungkook chuckles, running his tongue over his bottom lip. She was always playing a dangerous game being a tease.

His eyes flicker down to her lips and then her eyes before going back to the stove. "I'll give you a good fuck after dinner," Jungkook answers pretty cockily as if he knew what she was thinking.

He grabs some plates and starts to serve the food, placing them all on the dinner table with drinks as well.

"Not if I don't let you.." she replies, her tone playful as she picked up her spoon to take another spoonful of the kimchi fried rice he had made, once again, repeating her actions from before, staring at him with an arched brow as she savoured the delicious food. "You're such a good cook, Jeon, you should've completed a degree in fine cooking."

"Thank you, sweetheart," Jungkook mumbles with his mouthful, staring in awe at the way her lips wrapped seamlessly around the utensil. His pants tighten just the slightest. "Stop looking at me like you want me to fuck you," he chuckles softly before taking a much needed sip of his water.

"Looking at you like what? I didn't realise me eating my dinner would turn you on so much," she laughs softly, setting her spoon down and licking over her bottom lip. "But.. what if I want you to do exactly that? Hm?" Tapping her fingertips on the surface of the counter, she rested elbow on-top, chin sat in her palm.

"I'd be careful with what you wish for."

"Don't lie and tell me you're not losing yourself right this moment.."

"I can contain myself, sweetheart," Jungkook raises a brow at her, sensing the competitive tension between them growing.

Who was Jeon Jungkook without backing down from a challenge?

He backs his chair up to rise to his feet, placing his plate and utensils in the sink, glancing at Y/N from over his shoulder. "If you wanna fuck, just say so," Jungkook shrugs rather cockily, "I might even let you stay on top this time."

Thinking she was hearing things, Y/N narrowed her eyes at him with suspicion. "You would?" she questions, getting out of her chair and taking her plate to the sink. From past experiences, every time she was on top, it never lasted long, and it happened way too many times, leaving several dents to her ego.

Moving to stand behind Jungkook, she wraps an arm around his waist, using her hand to roam the expanse his chest. "Would you really, Jungkook?"

Shit, she was doing the bare minimum and yet her touch was driving him insane; throwing his head back slightly and taking a deep breath, "Just this once," Jungkook gives in. She was too tempting and he often liked to see her on top; rolling her hips on top of him and her pretty tits bouncing in his face.

It was such a sight, yet his ego made it hard for him to keep her there, "But you can't get all cocky on me," Jungkook turns around to face her, holding her hand tightly.

"Just because you're on top, doesn't mean you're in control."