"I'm not surprised to see that he's stricter about dating now," he sighs.

"No way... That's probably our fault, huh?" Y/N nudges Jungkook with her elbow, implying they both knew exactly why Mr Jeon became so strict about work relationships. "Mr Jeon caught us  not once, but twice, doing it in Jungkook's office."

Going back to work now, Mr Jeon wouldn't be as lenient as he used to be, especially now that he had another case for them to handle.

"I knew you guys were hooking up in your office!" Jimin let's out a loud laugh, throwing his head back. However, almost everyone knew of what the couple did behind close doors. They weren't exactly quiet, but Jungkook didn't care too much.

"We're moving in together anyway, so we'll have more time to ourselves," Jungkook announces as he drapes an arm over her shoulder.

"Exactly, so whilst we already had our hookups in the office, you two will have to make a whole 007 plan just to get some alone time together at work," she boasts, holding Jungkook's hand and pulling her tongue out at the couple in front of them. "If you guys get caught, you might get fired so I actually wouldn't recommend doing anything to each other at work."

"Who said that we haven't fucked in the office yet?" Jimin asks rather slyly, smirk playing on his lips when he looks over at Jennie who's cheeks had flushed pink.

"You guys should always close your blinds and shut the door when you're having sex in your office. Also, tone down the noises!" Jimin adds making Jungkook groan at the conversation.

Jimin's precautions suddenly made her think. Could people see her and Jungkook doing it through their windows?

"Y/N was  frustrated. She wouldn't stop screaming my name," Jungkook jokes.

Was she really that loud with him?

"Hey! I guess I'll be keeping my mouth shut during sex then," she shrugs, crossing her arms over her chest with a pout on her face as she mindlessly stared out the window, paying no mind to her boyfriend.

Jungkook chuckles a bit, thinking her pout was absolutely adorable. "You know I love the sounds you make..." he whispers, only so she can hear. His lips brush against the skin of her neck, daring to kiss her right then and there. His hand slightly creeps up to her thigh, "Besides, your pretty moans are only for me to hear anyway."

Jungkook places a kiss on her cheek before pulling away, seeing his home in the distance ahead. "Do you want to stay over tonight and grab your stuff tomorrow?" he asks her, completely unbothered by what just happened.

"Huh?" Jungkook knew what he was doing, and she knew pretty damn well too. Just his mere words, his simple touches, though with probably no deeper meaning behind them, always caught her off guard and left her wondering about his true intentions.

"Yeah, you can stay over at mine— I mean, yeah, I'll stay at yours tonight and bring my stuff tomorrow, yep.."

How much more obvious could she be, messing up her words in front of him.

After Jimin and Jennie dropped the couple home, Jungkook shoved his key into the lock and opens the door, grabbing both of their suitcases inside and closing the door behind Y/N.

"So..." Jungkook steps closer to her, "What do you want to do now that we're alone, Lee?"

She cocks a brow at him, seemingly unconvinced that he definitely was not planning to meddle with her right now. "I don't know... I'm trying to figure out how we're gonna make space for all my clothes..."