38

Dear James,

Thanksgiving was really great. Shame you missed out.

Our Christmas tree is up! We all did it together while listening to Mariah Carey on repeat. We even got new decorations on the mantle piece, I'll have to send you some pictures.

Your school sounds gorgeous, I hope you have pictures to show me when you're home.

Cheer is great, but we've slowed down on the amount of practices. Lexi and I are on the student committee, planning this year's 'Christmasquerade'. It's on the 22nd, and we're running out of time to get everything done.

Lex and I just got home from shopping. We got our masks today, and now our outfits are finished.

Football team are still doing great, sorry, you'll have to get off your high horse. It's not the same without you but they're working hard to manage.

Still working at Sally's a lot. You'd be amazed at how busy she is now. I made her an Instagram account and people are loving her festive drinks!

The book was great. Contemporary romance isn't all that bad, and I may have invested in a few new books today. I'll have to let you know how they go.

How are your grandparents? Is their house decorated?

When will you be home? Do you have a date yet?

Write back soon,
Harps