9

October 27th📍Harper's School

October 27th
📍Harper's School

- Harper -

"I need to go shopping!" Lexi slumped beside my locker as I dropped my books into my bag.

"Good morning, Harper. How are you, Harps? Love the new boots, H!" I joked, closing the locker door and zipping up my bag.

"Sorry. Good morning, boots are gorg." She walked alongside me as we made our way down the hallway. "But seriously, that dress I ordered for my Tinkerbell costume? Doesn't fit me! I need a new one, quick."

"Relax." I reassured her. "We've got a few days until your party, plenty of time."

"Can you come shopping with me after school?"

"I wish I could, but I'm meeting my new tutee later."

"Ooh yes. I wonder if he's cute."

"Time will tell." We entered the classroom, grateful that it's practically empty and the teacher isn't here yet.
"Have you got everything else? Wings, heels, etcetera?"

"Yes, just need a new dress."

"Easy. We'll go later this week, or this weekend, promise."

"Okay." she sighed, relaxing into the chair. "What about you? Have you come closer to a decision?"

"I'm leaving that as a surprise."

"So you do have your costume, you liar! Please please please tell me?"

"No way. But don't worry, I don't think I'll be the same as anyone else."

"As long as it's skimpy as fuck, I'm sure you'll look great." I gave her a smile and watched her face instantly change. "Oh my god! I forgot to tell you!"

"Tell me what?"

"I was like, totally flirting with Eric yesterday."
Eric is one of the Seniors, one of her brother, Wes' friends. He's on the football team, and is build like a god.

"Tell me everything."

"So, he spent the night with Wes, and I was in the kitchen and he came in for a bottle of water. I was wearing my cheer uniform because I never changed after practice. He saw my outfit and said 'I hope you'll cheer for me'. And I made a joke like 'I only cheer for the best'. And he said 'I guess I'll have to be the best then.' And looked me up and down and, I shit you not, he said 'do you scream for them too?'"