Author's Note 🤍

Welcome, welcome back, and hi to everyone that is possibly reading this.

Get ready for a cliché, possibly cringe, smutty, teen, friends-to-lovers romance.

It's rough, but I said I'd start posting once my story 'Hot Chocolate' reached 100k reads, and it just did! If you haven't read it, go do that ;) and if you've come here from that, thank you for enjoying my writing enough to read it again!

I've decided not to give you a cast, because I give you a description and a few Pinterest images. Besides, it's so much better to imagine for yourself. Just know that like any Wattpad romance, they're hot asf. Thank you.

This story idea came to me while I was taking a rice purity test. During summer, I set myself a sort of goal, to lower my score (which I did, be proud of me :) with the help of my male friend. It was our secret, our last hurrah before he moved schools, and I thought 'you know what? that was such a main characters move of us'.

Unfortunately so, we are no longer friends, but we ended on a pretty good note.
This story is inspired by us.
Thank you for helping me tick seven things off my list, J.

(Though he's never going to know this story exists, because I would simply pass away of embarrassment.)

Enough rambling about me, let's get to it, huh?

Dedication:For the girls and guys who love the way leaves look in Autumn, handwritten notes, the smell of cinnamon, academic validation, wearing oversized cozy jumpers, simple romantic gestures, reading while it rains, french tipped nails, boy bes...

Dedication:
For the girls and guys who love the way leaves look in Autumn, handwritten notes, the smell of cinnamon, academic validation, wearing oversized cozy jumpers, simple romantic gestures, reading while it rains, french tipped nails, boy best friends, licking the spoon after baking, Foklore by Taylor Swift, meaningful jewellery, dancing alone, and who just love love.

💋🧸