24

October 30th📍Harper's House

October 30th
📍Harper's House

- Harper -

"You comfortable yet?"

"A bit, but now I'm not sleepy."

Seeing James like this was like a shot of espresso. I had called him because I couldn't sleep, which was true. I couldn't stop thinking about him. Us. Everything. Hoping he'd be in the dark, and tell me something stupid like 'just count sheep', I rang him. But now I'm lay staring at his bare upper body, messy hair, heavy breathing, pouted lips, and god. He's so freaking fine.

"Well I'm gonna have to- go, in a second."

"Oh, um, yeah." Of course he's going to hang up, he's in the middle of masturbating. The thought of what's going on behind the camera sent and unwanted shock of heat to my core. "Sorry for keeping you from that."
What the fuck, Harper?

"I don't mind. I mean you can stay for the show, if you want." He smiled, clearly as a joke but I think I wanted to.
No, I really wanted to.
"Would that be weird?" I asked, clearly surprising him.

"It doesn't have to be. Up to you." And just like that, I practically asked him to show me him jerking off. But hey, it's too late to turn back now, right?
"You can hang up, okay?" He reassured me, and I think I might take up that offer any second now.

I nodded, not sure what to say. His eyes moved from the screen to what I presume is his hard-on. He moved his phone to the side and I almost flinched, thinking he was going to show me.
"I meant what I said, about not showing you my dick like this." He clarified.

"I know." I lied. He glanced at his phone, and there was something different in his eyes, like he was looking straight through me.

"How was your evening?" He changed topic.

"It was good." I sat up against my headboard, not sure how I'm meant to answer. Should I be seductive? Are we having phone sex?

I could see the way his body was thrusting and the way his biceps popped.
"You like watching, don't you?" He called me out.

"Sometimes." I admit, breathing way too heavy. I should open a window or something, but I can't move.

"Fuck." He moaned to himself, and I swear my lower body screamed. "Is this turning you on?" He quoted me, and I couldn't help but lower my arm under my bedsheets.

"Is it bad that it is?" I sighed, rubbing over the fabric covering my clit.

"No." His chest rose and fell faster, and his head flung forward, dropping his hair, and then backwards, flexing his Adam's apple. Jesus. "That's good."