23

October 30th📍James' House

October 30th
📍James' House

- James -

I had to rip myself from Harper to come home at a reasonable time. It was the first time all Halloween that I was with her and things felt normal, and I actually didn't mind. I want her so badly, I thought I wouldn't survive not being with her, but this evening, I just enjoyed being her best friend.

I spent the full evening watching Grand Designs with Mum and Dad, catching up with each other as we did.
Dad fell asleep on the sofa and not long after, Mum called it a night, so we all went to bed.

Climbing into bed, I switched off my light, plugged my phone into charge, and tried to sleep. But I found myself lay staring at the ceiling for too long. My mind ran with the thought of her. Scenarios and images flooded my head, and when I closed my eyes they just became clearer.

Friends my ass. I'm still so fucking attracted to her.

I've drawn every map in my mind. The pros and cons, the consequences and bonuses. I'm in a predicament. I want her, but I can't have her.
Trailing my hands down my chest with hesitation, I slipped my fingers underneath my waistband.

I want her so badly.

Propping myself up against my bed's headboard, I wrapped a fist around my semi-erect dick. A few strokes later, I was rock-hard in my hand. I closed my eyes, leaning my head back while picturing Harper straddling my lap. It's an image I've pictured too much, but I can't control it.

My hand gain speed, wanking with long, quick strokes. I want to see her bounce on my dick. Need to.

I want to grip her wide hips, her small waist, her tight ass, while her thick thighs and tits jiggle with our movements. It's easy to hear her say my name, but all I want is to know her moans. I want them to be because of me and for me.

I tightened my grip, trying to replay the feeling of her lips on my neck. How her weight covered mine while she sat on my lap. How her fingers danced down my chest.

I'd please her anyway she'd like. I'd put my head between her thighs, and lick her tight pussy until she cums on my face. I'd fuck her gently with my fingers, rubbing her clit with the flat of my thumb.
I'd fuck her hard, because I know she could take it. I know deep down she's not as innocent as she appears.

My thumb swiped over the pre-cum on my tip, making me bite my bottom lip to stay quiet, and I continued to jerk up and down my erection.

I like to think she masturbates about us too. It's a long shot, but a lad can dream. Maybe when she texts me 'goodnight', her slender fingers are slipping beneath her silky pj shorts. Maybe during sleepless nights, her hands disappear under the covers. Maybe she thinks about my body on top of hers. Maybe she wants to please me too.