Chapter 1: the worst birthday ever

Izukus pov:
Today is so exciting! Not just because it's my 5th birthday, it's because I'm gonna find out what my quirk is from the quirk doctor. I woke up and got off from my all might themed bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

I changed my clothes and brushed my teeth, I then ran to my mommy's room to wake her up.

"Mommy mommy! It's my birthday! Wake up!" I said excitedly.

Mommy eyes fluttered open and got up, "good morning baby" she said. "Good morning! Come on let's go to the quirk doctor" I pulled her arm.

"Okay okay give me a second" she said as she got out of bed. "Go to the kitchen and wait in there okay?".

I nodded and ran to the table, I waited there for a bit and my mommy came in. "What would you like izu?" She asked me. "Chocolate pancakes with orange juice pretty please!!" I said. She thought about it for a second, "well since it's your special day I'll make it".

"YAYY!! Your the best mommy ever!!" I cheered. I don't know why but she had a tear on her eye and she looked happy but she also looked like she was gonna explode from happiness.

She made it and then I ate it up, "all right ready to go?" She asked me. I nodded excitedly.

We went to the quirk doctor and waited in the lobby, I'm so excited to see what my quirk will be!!

"Sorry kid it's not gonna happen" the doctor said. I froze, my mom was talking to the doctor while I sat their completely devestated. All my dreams are gone, I can't become a hero anymore..! I just want a quirk!! I started sobbing and my mom took me out of the office and into the car to drived home. I just sobbed at the back of the car, "this day can't get worse.." I muttered

3rd person pov:
Doctor kyudai was posing as a quirk doctor to find a new test subject for the league, once he found out izuku was quirkless all he could think was jackpot. Once he left he called all for one, "hello sir!" Kyudai said. "Hello doctor did you find out what my sons quirk is?" All for one asked. "Well even better, he's quirkless so that means a fresh blank canvas for me to paint on.." he chuckled in an evil tone.

"Perfect send me the location and me and shigiraki will take care of them" all for one said before hanging up the call. He then texted the location and Sended it to them. "Boy he's sure gonna have a bad day..!" The doctor said.

On the other hand when izuku and inko got home, izuku rushed up to his room crying. Inko figured that he needed some alone time to let him process this. She then thought of a way to cheer him up, by making him his favourite meal ever.

Izuku bust the door open and jumped into his bed crying, he took his pillow cried into it. He was devestated, all his hopes and dreams are now crushed. He then fell asleep after all the crying he did for 2 hours.

Inko was preparing Izukus meal until she heard the doorbell ring, She placed down the stirring spoon and went to see who was there. "Hello who is it-" inko opened the door to see her ex husband. She had this scared and shocked face, she quickly slammed the door and ran to the kitchen to get a knife to defend herself.

Inko broke up with all for one also known as hisashi because he would abuse, rape, beat up her and lots of more things. Once he found out she was pregnant with izuku he immediately left. She was relieved that he was gone and she thought she could finally live a happy life with her son but now he is back.

She heard loud banging at the door and she hid behind the wall blocker thingy until it suddenly stoped. She then came out and checked the door, she sighed thinking that he left but then she felt herself lift into the air by being choked.

She tried to turn her head and she saw hisashi with a evil grin. "Long time no see~" hisashi said. He then threw her on the ground, " what do you want!?" Inko yelled back. "I. Want. Izuku!" Hisashi Said. "I would never in my damn life give you izuku! If you think I would just give Izuku to you, your damn crazy!" Inko shouted.

"Then we will just take him by force" hisashi said. "We?" Inko asked. She then saw a blue hair boy with really bad skin come out of a purple mist. He then picked her up by her neck with only 4 hands dangling the 5th finger. "Give it or you can turn to ash" shigiraki said.

Hisashi then used her foot and pushed it on inkos head. Inko letted out a scream in pain.

Izuku woke up from his sleep when he heard his mom scream, he rushed to see what happend. He ran downstairs to see his mom being attack by a white hair man, blue hair boy, and a person that's made out of a purple fog. "M-mommy..?" Izuku stuttered.

"Izuku run-!" Inko tried to say before all of shigiraki's fingers were on her neck. She was turning into ashes. "MOMMY!" Izuku cried.

"I-izu I love you.. baby please s-stay strong.." that was inkos last words until she turned into ashes completely. Izuku tried to grab her but he was too late. "NOOO!" Izuku said in disbelief. "She was a beautiful woman I can admit, but she decided to marry the wrong man.." hisashi said leaving izuku in tears.

"W-why she didn't d-do anything wrong..!" Izuku sobbed. He then felt a strong hit at the back of his head, he started to black out and fell to the ground. "Perfect.." shigiraki said with a grin.

"Kurogiri let's go now" shigiraki said. Kurogiri hated everything he witness but he did what he was asked and opened up a portal letting all for one and shigiraki walk in. All for one picked up izuku was left. The was really the worst birthday ever..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok here's the remake of  the first chapter! Please like and follow and stay tuned for the next one. Byee!! ✌️

Word count: 1080

The Test subject 008: izuku midoriya (experiment deku)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara