Chapter 20: beach

3rd person pov:
It's was Saturday and the family of three are going to the beach, they called nezu and nemuri to tag along and they both agreed to come so it's going to be their beach day.

Currently, hizashi and izuku were packing the things they would need for the beach while Aizawa gets himself ready.

"Okay we have the food, blanket, sunscreen, and things for the activities, are we missing anything else?" Hizashi listed everything out.

Izuku looked inside the bag then everywhere else, he noticed the beach umbrella was hanging on the door.

"What's that?" He pointed to the umbrella, "that's the umbrella for the beach!" He said.

"But if I'm correct, we use umbrellas when it water comes out of the clouds?" Izuku said unsurely.

Hizashi chuckled, "well that's right but it can also be used to block the suns light out of our eyes!" Izuku made a 'I get it now' oh.

"Alright little listener, let's go to sho now!" He said receiving a nod from izuku.

They walked into the kitchen to find Aizawa cutting some fruit into a container. "Heyy sho!" "Hi dad" they both greeted him.

"Hey you two, did you guys finsh packing?" He asked, izuku nodded. "We put everything inside the bag!" He said.

"Good job, now for the food I packed sandwich's, juice, fruit bowls, apples, and little things like chips or cookie packs" he showed them.

"Woahh that's amazing!" Hizashi said excitedly, "Well I think it's time to start going!" Hizashi checked his watch.

The family of three then put everything in the car trunk and setted off, during the ride hizashi turned on some music and started singing his heart out. Aizawa made him sing quieter because last time he almost broke every glass near him.

They reached to the beach and got everything out, they saw nemuri and nezu waiting for them.

"Fianally you guys are here! We've been waiting for hourssss!" Nemuri said relived.

"We've just arrived 5 minutes earlier" nezu sighed, "Whateverr let's go pick a spot!" Nemuri dragged them down to the beach.

They found the perfect spot and placed everything, they then changed into bathing suits, ( here is a pic of everyone's bathing suit, also just so y'know nezu's is up to you guys cause I don't know what he would wear)

Nemuri: with her hair in a high ponytail

Aizawa: with his hair in a low ponytail