Chapter 13: adoption

3rd person pov:
Izuku had been at the hospital for about 2-3 weeks, he had daily check ups, therapy sessions, examinations, and pills he has to take. Izuku had some issues with the therapy and the checks ups.

Every time he goes to his therapy session he gets scared if he accidentally said to much and he doesn't trust the therapist he had, nothing was wrong with the therapist it's just that he wasn't used to being allowed to talk with strangers. And for the daily checks ups izuku gets scared that the doctors will hurt him just like in the lab.

But Aizawa and hizashi would always be by his side in case he gets scared, aizawa and hizashi make sure to visit izuku every day no matter what it takes. Hizashi and Aizawa grew fond over the green haired boy. Hizashi taught izuku basic things to try to refresh his memory, he would teach him the name of animals, foods, nessaties, and etc since izuku had been locked up in the lab for a long time. And Aizawa would teach izuku about diffrent hero's, villians, quirks, and combat styles.
Izuku loved when hizashi and Aizawa is with him, he feels safe when they are with him.

Right now hizashi and Aizawa were driving to the hospital for to ask izuku something important. They found out that izuku might have to be put in foster care or an adoption centre. Aizawa and hizashi didn't want izuku to be alone again so they made an important decision, they will be adopting izuku.

They wanted a kid to complete their little family and izuku would fit in perfectly. Once they got there they went inside to Izuku's room.

"I'm so pumped sho!" Hizashi said confidently. "About what?" He asked. "About izuku! I'm so excited for him to join us!" Hizashi cheered. "Mic, there's a possibility that he might say no. Don't get your hopes up to high k?" Aizawa sighed.

"Oh yeah" hizashi felt nervous now. They reached Izuku's room and they opened the door. They saw izuku laying on his bed staring at the celing with his arms spreaded out.

"Hey little listener!" Hizashi greeted him. "Hello mr. Zashi and mr. Zawa" izuku said. Aizawa sighed, "you don't need to call us mr, zashi and Zawa are fine". Izuku nodded and Aizawa and hizashi sat down the chairs next to Izuku's bed.

"So me and sho want to talk with you, is that okay?" He asked. Izuku nodded and they began, "so we found out that yours gonna be discharged from the hospital in about a week or so and the police said that you might go in foster care or an adoption centre. Me and mic don't want for you to be alone again so, we were wondering if we can adopt you" Aizawa said.

Izuku eyes were widen, he looked at them with a shock face. Hizashi then stepped in, "it's your choice of course!! You can do it however you like-" they then saw izuku in tears. "Hey hey what's wrong?" Hizashi asked. "A-are you s-sure.??" Izuku rubbed his tears away.

"Yes, we are really sure" Aizawa smiled. "O-okay, yes! Can you please adopt me?" Izuku was on the verge of tears. "That would be our honour!" Hizashi cheered. Izuku then pounced on them and gave them both a big hug at the same time. They then hugged him back. "T-thank you so much..!" Izuku thanked them.

They stayed like that for a few minutes and then hizashi and Aizawa went to sign some papers to make izuku officially there son. After a long time of signing papers, izuku was now part of the family.

They then went back to Izuku and showed him the papers, "wow..!" Izuku looked at the papers. "T-thank you..!" He cried. "Hey hey, please don't cry okay?" Hizashi wiped his tears away. Izuku nodded and they then spended their rest of the day together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this chapter is short, and sorry if I haven't posted in a while. Anyways have a good day/night! Byee! ✌️

Word count: 693