Chapter 17: looks don't matter

Izuku's pov:
It had been 2 weeks since I was living with zashi and Zawa and I love it here, they were always so kind, understanding, caring, loving, and supportive towards me. I've also been calling them papa and dad now, I call zashi papa and Zawa dad.

"IZUKUUUUUUUUUUU!!" Papa shouted, I almost fell off of my bed. "Mic what have I been telling about using your quirk while yelling!" I heard dad tell to papa, "hahaa oops, anyways come downstairs! Time for breakfast!" "Okay I'll be down!"

I got out of my bed and went downstairs in my pyjamas, I went downstairs to find papa making breakfast while dad is sipping coffee.

"Good morning papa, good morning dad" I greeted them, "good morning izuku" dad said back. "Good morning izu, how did you sleep" he asked, "I slept fine- wait did you call me izu?" I realised. "Oh yeah i thought it was a cute little nickname, OH I mean I can change it if you want!" Papa said.

I shook my head, "no no please don't I like it" he sighed in relief and flipped the cakes in a pan. "So izu today we are gonna make brownies today and I'm going to the store to buy the ingredients, would you like to come with me?" Papa said, I was confused, "why do you wanna cook brown knees?" Papa and dad then chuckled.

"No no BROWNIES, it's a dessert and I assure you it has nothing to do with brown knees" dad said, "okay then!" I said and we all ate the 'cakes in a pan'.

(To the people who don't get it he means pancakes just to clarify that, lol)

I then went to dress myself up so I could go to the store with papa, I putted on a green hoodie with black baggy pants, I then ran to papa.

"Papa I'm ready" I said, "aww you look so cute but then again your always so cute!!" He played with my cheeks. "Stop it mic your gonna stretch him out" dad said, papa then took his hands off my check and held my hand. "Alright bye izuku and mic" dad waved, "bye dad" I said, "bye shoo" papa said as well.

Me and papa then went to the car and we drove to the store, we went out of the car once we got there and went inside. Papa then took a basket and started picking out Ingredients, we were in a aisle where it was only me and papa, and some mother and kid.

The kid with the mom kept staring at me, but in a disgusted way. I felt uncomfortable with the way he was staring at me, "hey mommy look it's a demon, tell him to go back to hell!" The boy yelled at me. I froze, why would he say such a thing.

I guess papa heard because he turned around and looked at them, "Hey what did your kid say about mine" papa growled, "he told that demon to go back to hell, honestly he's right that kid looks like a monster" the woman replied. Monster, I look like a monster..

Hizashi's pov:
I'm about to rip this woman's head off, "what the fuck did you say?!" I shouted. "You know I have this great pastor that can exciute him-",

That was the fucking last straw, I then took her shirt and pulled it closer to me, "listen lady, if you EVER and I mean ever talk badly about ANY kid you meet, I swear I will make the police will barge into your house at night and arrest all of your family, including your disgusting son, got. It?" I said with venom.

The lady looked horrified, she quickly nodded her head and I let go of her in a forceful way. "Come on izu let's go" I took his hand, I saw a glimpse of his face and he looked like he was about to cry, "would you like anything from the store? Anything you want" I tried to lighten up the mood. He shook his head, "c-can we just go home please..?" He sniffled.

I frowned, "of course izu" we then went to the self checkout and paid, we then went to the car. It was an uncomfortable silence, he didn't deserve this, now he may not want to come outside with me ever again.

He pulled into the driveway and went inside with the bags, we then saw sho grading papers. "Hey guys how was the-" he then saw our sad expressions on our faces, "what happend with you guys" he got up from the kitchen table.

"Well.." I then told him everything that happend and he looked like he was ready to kill every person he saw, "what.." he gritted his teeth in anger. "Dad, papa" we looked at izuku.

"Am I really a monster?" He asked, I could feel my heart break in seconds. "No no no no izuku you are the furthest thing from a monster, your anything but a monster, those people are just bad people, don't listen to them okay?" Sho crouched down.

"But she's right! I do look like demon! People won't like me if I look like this" he started to sob, "no baby no listen to me, you're an amazing kid and the best kid we ever took care of, you mean so much to us, if someone doesn't like you just because of how you look, then they are not good people, please don't call yourself a monster" I bended next to sho.

Izuku started cry, I pulled izuku into my arms and letted him cry into my chest, sho joined the hug and we kept saying comforting things to izuku. "Why do I have these devil features! It's because of these devil features! I don't want them anymore!" He cried, "izuku your forgetting that those features don't define you, you define yourself and me and sho know that your an amazing person" I said.

(If you guys read my other book you would get that reference)

After 10 minutes of calming izuku down he finally relaxed, "now izuku let's go and make those brownies!" I lightened the mood. We then took the ingredients from the bags and strayed to bake, sho said the instructions while me and izuku baked. He was struggling to bake but I was there to help him so it all turned out okay.

When it was done we put it in the plate and ate it while we watched a movie, we watched 'princess and the frog' because it's a classic. "Hey papa and dad, why are they putting their lips on each others lips?" Izuku asked us, "it's because they love each other" sho said. "Like love love each other, not the family way" I said.

"So if I love someone who isn't you guys, do I have to do lip contact?" He tilted his head, we both chuckled, "that's not we meant, it's like me and your dad, we love each other so much that we kiss, live together and adopted a kid, if you find either a boyfriend or a girlfriend, then you can expiernce love like that too!" I said.

"Wait boyfriend and a girlfriend is a friend who is either a boy or a girl?" Izuku asked again, "no it's when a boy or a girl like someone that they want to be something called a couple, that means they want to be together for the rest of their lives" sho explained.

"But I wanna be with you guys for the rest of my life and I love you guys! Are we a couple then?" Izuku asked, oh my goodness this is gonna take longer than I thought. We then spent the next 2 hours eating the brownies and explaining izuku the meaning of love and how couples work.

"Ohhhhh okay I get it now" izuku finally said, "alright but just know your not dating until your 21 okay?" Sho said firmly, I smacked him in the back of the head, "sho stop being overprotective" I said. "Still don't date until 21, okay?" Sho said to izuku, "okay!" He said which made sho smile, he dated me when we were 15, he's such a hypocrite, but I still love him.

We then got changed and slept, it was a really long day, but I wouldn't want anything more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope you liked that chapter, btw the woman and the kid is NOT katsuki and mitsiki, I don't know why I need to say that but, whatevaaa! Anyways hope you have a good day/night! Byee! ✌️

Word count:1451