Chapter 16: UA

3rd person pov:
It was the next day and hizashi was the first one to wake up, he look at the clock which read '6:45', why was he up this early? Well him and Aizawa and bringing izuku to UA and they need some extra time to get everything ready.

"Sho~ wake up!" Hizashi shook him up softly, aizawas eyes then started to open and he groaned, "mic it's to early, come back to sleep" he pulled mic down and started to snuggle with him.

"No sho today we are taking izuku to UA with us remeber? We need to get everything done and leave at 8:30" mic pulled him and Aizawa up. "Mmm okay" Aizawa laid on his chest.

They both got up and go dressed into their hero outfits, Aizawa then went to Izuku's room and opened the door quietly. He saw izuku curled up in his blanket which made him look like a burrito. He had never have a proper blanket before, at the lab he would have this thin blanket that was smaller then him.

"Izuku time to wake up" Aizawa said, Izuku's eyes fluttered open and he yawned. "Good morning Zawa.." he said sleepily. "Morning izuku, we are going somewhere today so let's pick out your outfit and eat breakfast.

Izuku nodded and they both picked out his outfit, he chose a light green sweater with white jeans. Aizawa and izuku both went downstairs to find hizashi making breakfast.

"Hey you two sit down! I made breakfast!" Hizashi smiled, Aizawa groaned, "how can you be so energetic at this hour?".

Izuku sat down on the chair and hizashi brought him some waffles with whip cream on top, "uh what are these?" Izuku asked. "They're waffles" Aizawa answered. "Then what's the white stuff on top of it?", "that's the whipped cream try it!" Hizashi insisted. Izuku then used his fork and took a bite out of the waffles and Aizawa  could tell he liked it. "Yummy" he said while chewing.

They all ate their food and then they went into the car and drove off, "so izuku when we get there we are going to meet the principal of UA okay?" Hizashi told him.

"Okay" he said. They then pulled up to UA, izuku had sparkles in his eyes from seeing the big building. "Alright let's go!" Hizashi said. They then went inside, it was pretty early so not many students were in the building.

Izuku stayed behind hizashi and shouta and he held both of the parents hands so he doesn't get lost or anything.

They then reached to the principal's office, shouta knocked the door, "come in!" They heard as they walked inside.

"Hello gentlemen! Please come take a seat!" The principal pointed to the three chairs infront of his desk. The three then sat down, "hello izuku! I am the principal of UA nezu! I'm so glad that we are able to chat" nezu introduced himself, izuku nodded and looked down.

"So nezu we wanted to talk about the thing I discussed with you on the phone" Aizawa gestured his head to izuku quickly, izuku looked up.

"Ah yes, izuku I have been informed that you have a strong metal device attached to your neck, and the hospital also informed me that it would apply some serious injuries to your neck if not removed, so that's why I called you guys here, may I please take a look?" Nezu asked.

Izuku looked at him with a sad and scared expression, izuku shakes his head and looked down while shaking. Hizashi and Aizawa looked at each other and frowned, "hey izuku it's alright-" hizashi tried to pat his head but izuku slapped his hand away. Izuku then realised his mistake and tears started to form.