Chapter 18: powers

3rd person pov:
Today was the day that izuku is going to be training his quirks with hizashi, Aizawa , and nezu. Since he has a lot of quirks, it's important that he masters them, since he wants to become a hero just like his dads.

"Izu! Come downstairs we're leaving now!" Aizawa called him down, izuku then came down with a black turtleneck no sleeves shirt with black shorts that reach to his ankle, "wow izuku, you look so professional" Aizawa said happy with his style of clothing he gave to izuku.

"Thank you" he replied, "okay you two let's get going so we don't leave nezu waiting!" Hizashi called from the car, they both then went into the car and drove of to the location nezu sent them. They arrived at the beach and they saw nezu sitting on a huge rock waiting for them, "ah finally you guys are here!" Nezu hopped off the rock as the three went out of the car, "hello izuku it's wonderful to see you again!" Nezu greeted the greenette, "now since you are striving to become a pro hero, we will help you on training your quirks to the full potential!" Nezu cheered.

"How will you do that?" Izuku asked, "well izu since we know all the quirks you have, we will train them everyday until you you master all of them!" Hizashi explained, "now we will start with light training since we are just getting started, do you know how to atleast use all of your quirks?" Nezu asked.

Izuku nodded, "wonderful! Now may you please demonstrate your quirks for us?", izuku nodded again and went a little back so he can show them his quirks.

By the way, if you don't remember his quirks, then it will be listed here:

1. Advanced telekinesis: it allows the user  to move matter with their  mind or hands

2. Telekinetic construction: it allows the user  to create shields, weapons, objects and etc with the users's  aura

3. Flight/levitation: it allows the user to fly

4. Angels breath: it allows the user to heal anyone they want

5. Alien god: it allows the user to have the power of, starbolts, super strength, and laser eyes.

6. Elements: it allows the user to control fire, water, air, and earth.

Anyways, izuku first started off with his levitation quirk in which he began to fly, he then used his telekinesis to pick up some nearby garbage and make it float around him, he then used his element quirk and made some water scoop up the garbage and spin around him, he then used his telekinetic construction quirk and made a barrier with all the water and garbage inside it, he then finally used his alien god quirk and shoot starbolts on the barrier with the water and garbage it it and making shoot back into the ocean, he then went back down and took a small bow.

Hizashi, Aizawa and nezu looked so mesmerized at Izuku's quirks, he was indeed powerful, "OHHH MY BABY IS SO STRONG!!" Hizashi rushed to izuku and hugged him while twirling around. "Mic stop that your gonna make him puke!" Aizawa said making him stop.

"Well izuku it's a good start that you know how to use your quirks, now we just need to help you train them!" Nezu said, he nodded and they got started, "alright izuku your task for your training is for you to clean this entire beach!" Nezu said.

Izuku looked around and he saw millions of billions piles of trash on the beach, "how can izu pick up that much garbage?? My baby is supposed to be training not picking up garbage!" Hizashi protested.

"Trust me hizashi, I assure you that this training will help izuku become much more stronger" nezu assured him, "yeah mic let's just trust the process" Aizawa placed a hand on  hizashi's shoulder.

"Okay well izuku you can start.. now!" Nezu said as izuku quickly ran off, he started to take small pieces of garbage and placing it into a bag. The three stared at him until they realized something, "wait don't you need a license to use your quirk?" Aizawa asked, nezu thought about it and spoke, "well since I am the principal of UA I can arrange something that can allow izuku to use his quirks with the hero public safety commission".