Chapter 19: sick

Izuku's pov:
I woke up from my sleep to find myself really hot and sweaty, my head was hurting and I felt like throwing up. I should tell papa and dad but it's nighttime and they might be sleeping, besides they have work tomorrow and I don't want to bother them. I lazily stood up straight and got off my bed and went into the bathroom connected to my room.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I didn't look so well, how is this happening? I never got sick back in the Lab? The last time I got sick Is when I was with my, mom.

Now how did I get better? I'm pretty sure I take some sort of medicine but, I don't have any here.

I then felt something rush up my throat, I panicked and threw up in the toilet, disgusting.

Aizawa's pov:
Me and mic were laying in bed watching Netflix on my laptop, I know we have work in the morning but we couldn't sleep at all, it's probably because of the coffee.

As we were watching we heard a noise coming from the hallway, "what was that?" We both took off our AirPods and listened again.

We heard a vomiting noise, "oh no it's izuku quick!" Mic said as we get off the bed and run to Izuku's room.

We rushed into his bathroom to see him vomiting in the toliet, "d-dad, pa-pa..?" He cried. "Sh sh it's okay it's okay" I put my hand on his back. He then vomited in the toliet again, "mic get the medicine from the cabinet" I told him as we runs fast to get the medicine.

"It's okay izuku just take deep breathes" I said as we stopped, "do you still feel like you need to throw up?" I asked, he shook his head in response.

"Okay I'm glad your okay now" I then flushed the toliet and got some of the paper towels to clean the, y'know.

Mic then returned with the medicine and a glass of water, "okay little listener open wide" he said as izuku sticks his tounge out. Mic puts the medicine on his tounge and izuku swallowed it, he drank the water and letted it rush down his throat.

"I-I'm sorry.." he laid his head on my chest, "no no you don't need to apologize it's okay these things happen" I tucked his hair behind his ear. "I-i jus-t don't w-want you g-guys T-o worry about m-me" he sobbed.

"Now izuku why wouldn't we be worried about our son?" Mic sat down next to us. "Y-you have work I-in the m-morning a-and I don't want to d-disturb y-ou guys.." he said in between sobs. "Izuku we rather quit work forever then not worry about you, your our son and your not disturbing us at all" I said.

"Are you sure..?" Izuku asked, "we're super positive little listener" mic wiped his tears from his face away gently. "I l-love you guys" izuku hugged us both, and I can't lie my heart melted. "We love you to little listener" he hugged back, we stayed like that for 30 seconds until we pulled away.

"Okay izu let's get you to bed" mic said, izuku nodded and I got up a carried him back to bed.

I lied him in his bed and tucked him in, "okay stay there izuku I'm gonna get a cold rag to put on your forehead" mic then ran outside to get the rag.

"Now izuku what happend, is there a reason why your sick?" I asked. He shook his head slightly, "I-dont know.., I never got sick in the lab before.." I frowned. He started to breath heavily due to him being hot, mic then came inside with the rag and went next to izuku.

"Okay I'm gonna put this on your forehead now" mic said, he then placed the rag onto his forehead. "Okay izuku we're going to call of work so we can take care of you okay? So get some rest" I said.

Izuku nodded slightly and closed his eyes, me and mic then kissed his head goodnight and left his room.

We then went to bed and lied down, "poor baby, I don't want him to feel pain anymore" mic frowned. "Don't worry mic, he's a strong kid, we will take care of him until he's 101% better" I rubbed the side of his face with my hand. "Thanks" he kissed my hand and closed his eyes, "okay let's sleep" he mutters in a sleepy voice. "Okay, goodnight mic" I said, "good night sho.