Chapter 5: day off

Izuku's pov:
It's now been 7 years since I was taken away, I'm probably 12 now. I now have 5 quirks,
Let me break it down for you,

1. Advanced telekinesis: it allows me to move matter with my mind or hands

2. Telekinetic construction: it allows me to create shields, weapons, objects and etc with my aura

3. Flight/levitation: it allows me to fly

4. Angels breath: it allows me to heal anyone I want except myself

5. Solar eclipse: it allows me to use the energy made up of the sun and create sonic bolts.

That's basically all the quicks so far, I learned how to control them I've the past years. The whole league members had to go to a mission except for Kurogiri so I had a free day for once.

I was staring at my mirror, "i look like a real demon.." I muttered. Since I finally have a day off from tourture I thought I can practice my quirks.

I used flight and flew around, I got pretty bored of it so I used telekinetic construction and created diffrent stuff. I made a dome shield and then I pushed the dome away from me and it pushed everything back. I was pretty proud of myself, I then tried my telekinesis and made my mattress float I then flew to sit on it while it was still in the air and it felt so cool. I then stopped and made everything back to normal.

I was bored as heck, Kurogiri told me that to keep my powers at ease I had to mediate. I then went to the floor and crossed my legs. I closed my eyes and started to relax. I then subconsciously started to float in the air as I felt myself float in the air. I felt relaxed.

"008?" Kurogiri said making me jump and fall to the ground, "you scared me!" I said as I got up. "My apologies it's time for your math lesson I will be teaching you today" Kurogiri said. Thank god he's gonna teach me today, I nodd and he comes in.

"Alright I'll be showing you flash cards and you have 5 seconds to answer them" he said. I nodded and we began.

He kept showing flash cards and I was able to answer them in a heart beat. "Very good" Kurogiri said. "Thank you" I thanked him. "I'm hungry" I said. "Can I have the bread piece now?". "Aren't you tired of it?" He asked.

"I mean yeah but I don't have much of a choice" I said. Kurogiri then stood up and marched out of the room, "did I make him mad..?" I said quietly.

He then came back with a red sphere in his hand. "Here" he handed me. "W-what is this?" I asked. "It's a Apple try it it's very tasty" he insisted.

I hesitated, I then slowly took a bite of the 'Apple' and to my surprise it was good. It actually had flavour, the bread didn't have any flavour. "Woah!!" I said. Kurogiri chuckled, "it so juicy and crunchy!" I said enjoying the apple. "I'm glad you like it" he said.

I continued to munch on the apple, when I was finished I was sad. "Aww". "It's okay young one every time the leagues not here I'll give you a lot of apples!" He cheered me up.

I then jumped into his arms, "thanks papagiri!". Kurogiri looked so happy and he hugged me back, "alright 008 you should get some rest okay?" Kurogiri said. I crawled to my bed and laid down, "giri?". "Yes?".

"I'm thinking I should escape this place" I said. "How will you do that?" He asked me. "Next to the testing lab there's a exit at the end of the hallway, once I'm done with testing I could break the chains off and run" I explained my plan to him.

"It's a risky plan" he sighed. "But I'll let you do anything to escape this place". I thanked him and yawned, "if your gonna escape this place your gonna need energy, good night 008" Kurogiri tucked me in. "Good night giri.." I said as I fell asleep. I'm gonna need a lot of energy for tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this chapter felt like it was all over the place, I'm having writers block😭. Also if you haven't noticed, I'm trying to give deku a Raven from teen titans vibe so yeah Anyways thanks for reading!! ✌️

Word count: 714