Chapter 3: quirks and training

Izukus pov:
It has been maybe 1 year at that place, I must be 6 years old now. Over the past year, the doctor gave me these injections to prepare me for the quirk transfer.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get a quirk today, I wonder what it will be. I was laying on the mattress when suddenly I heard the doors locks being opened. I quickly stood up and they entered. It was crusty, he then grabbed the chains attached to my arms and legs and pulled me to the testing room.

Once we got in there he dragged me onto the table and strapped me down. "It's a big day for you 008 your gonna get your 1st quirk aren't you excited~?" The doctor grinned.

I was getting scrared as he attached a tube to a scary liquid and into a huge needle. "Ok it's time" he said. "N-no please- AHHHHGHGGGGG!!" I screamed as I felt the liquid get sticked into me. I cried as the liquid became even stronger, it felt like I was being burnt alive but I sadly wasn't dying at all.

My eyes started to flicker black and white, I coughed up a lot of blood. Once the liquid was gone from the tube it stopped and I just laid there panting. I then turned my head to see the doctor looking happy, "it was a success!!" He smiled.

"Alright kid you 1st quirk is advanced telekinesis, it allows you to pick up anything you want no matter how big or small it is with your mind or hands" the doctor explained.

Telekinesis? This new quirk reminded me of mommy..

"Well done doctor keep making new quirks" crusty said. He then pulled me out of the room and forced me to walk to another room, I have never been in here before. It looked like a training room. "All right 008 since your gonna be our weapon, you need to train" he said.

"Go on try your quirk on that metal box" crusty instructed, "b-b-ut I do-nt know how t-to use I-it!" I stuttered. He then kicked me making me fall to the ground. I tried to get up but crusty just stepped on me making me hiss in pain.

"Do you not know anything?!" He shouted at me, "I-I'm sow-wy!" I tried to apologize. He then kept kicking me with his foot until the purple mist man stopped him. "Master shigiraki I understand your upset but please he's just a child" he reasoned with him. "Shut up Kurogiri I know what I'm doing!" Crusty said as he continued to kick me making me cough up blood. "Ugh now you got blood on my shoes! How annoying can you be?!?" He yelled making me sobb.

"SHIGRAKI!" We then saw my 'father' at the door, "what??" Crusty talked back to him. "I told Kurogiri to take over with training, we have to deal with other stuff" father said making crusty push me away from his way and walk to father. They then left the room and Kurogiri stayed.

He walking towards me, I shutted my eyes tightly thinking we was gonna shout and hurt me more but instead he sat down next to me.
He then picked me up and placed me on his lap, "I'm sorry young one, I don't wanna hurt you like how they did" he said as he cleaned the blood off from my mouth.

"W-why are y-you being n-nice to me..?" I asked. "Your just a kid, I don't wanna be a bad person like them. I was forced into being the leagues caretaker so I know how you feel" he said. I like Kurogiri, he reminds me of my mommy.

"Now let me help you with your quirk" he says as we got up. "Okay now firstly your gonna relax your whole body" I followed his directions. "Now what you want to do is focus your energy on your target". I then raised my hand up and focused my energy on the metal box. "Now try lifting it up with your telekinesis" he says.

My hands then started to glow a bright black and white colour, I then tried using my telekinesis on the metal box and suddenly the box was black and white as well! It started to float making me jump. It then fell down making a huge bang noise and the glowing colour went away.

"Good job 008!" He said as he clapped his hands. "Why did it stop?" I asked. "It's because you lost focus". "And what was that black and white glowing thing that was on my hands and the metal box?". "That was your aura releasing from your hands, since you transferred your aura to that box it became the same colour as the your energy" Kurogiri said.

"Woah!" I said looking at my hands, "once you keep practicing it you will be able to control it properly" he said. I run to him and hugged his legs. "Thanks you Mr. Kurogiri!" I said. He patted my head. We then heard footsteps and we quickly got away from each other. I then got on the floor pretending I was beaten up and Kurogiri stood in front of me.

We then saw crusty open the door, "how is it going?" He asked. "It's going alright, I taught him how to activate his quirk so he just needs more practice" Kurogiri said. "I see you taught him hardcore, good" shigiraki grinned think he teacher me roughly. "All right 008 come!" Crusty demanded. I didn't want to go with him, I wanted to stay with Kurogiri but of course I don't have a choice so I got up and went to crusty.

He pulled my chains and we walked to my room, he then pushed me into my chamber. He the locked me in the room, I like Kurogiri! I then went to the mirror I had and looked at myself. I had devilish horns and I had small devil wings, I also gained a devil tail. I look like a monster..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok that's done! I'm making Kurogiri a nice guy since ya know he is. Anyways thanks for reading byee!! ✌️

Word count: 1050