Chapter 23: Vists

3rd person pov:

It's been 3 days since izuku was in the hospital, Aizawa and hizashi have been spending nights sleeping on the couch in the room, they did not want to leave him at all.

Currently, hizashi and Aizawa were waiting for a couple of people who are nezu, nemuri, keigo, and Usagiyama (imma just call her Miriko)

Once nemuri, keigo, and miriko found out what happend they were begging to let them visit, they of course allowed it and they were on their way now.

Hizashi and Aizawa were just lost in their thoughts, they were scared, even though they were pro hero's, they were still very scared.

Just then, nemuri, keigo, and miriko barged into the room. They were asking a bunch of questions but the all of their last questions were, "IS IZUKU OK??".

They looked over and saw izuku in a very fragile state, "oh shit.." miriko looked at him with sorrow as they went closer to see the poor boy.

"Izuku.." nemuri muttered in disbelief, keigo was still in shock of what he just saw. "Will he be alright..?" Miriko muttered worriedly.

Aizawa frowned, "hopefully yes" he said. "The doctors said he's in a coma" hizashi said aswell.

"Poor birdy.." keigo said sadly, they stayed for 3 hours talking to each other and comforting each other, but then they had to all go, they said their goodbyes and the 3 left leaving hizashi and Aizawa alone with izuku again.

"This cant happen again mic" Aizawa looked serious, "what do you mean" he asked, "the fucking shock collar, we need to break that shit!" Aizawa said angryly.

Hizashi sighed, he's right, that collar is what got us here in the first place, if we had just did it sooner none of this would happen.

Hizashi wanted to start crying again but kept his cool, "don't worry, nezu is working with the best engineers right now so he is gonna figure out a way to get the collar off of him" hizashi reassured him.

Aizawa nodded and looked at izuku, he was still not showing any signs of waking up.

*another 3 days later*

Aizawa and hizashi are still in the hospital, they never left since izuku was placed there, nemuri, keigo, and miriko visited them every time they had the chance.

'Nezu and detective Naomasa are supposed to come today' Aizawa thought, he looked over at hizashi who was taking a nap on the mini couch.

Aizawa smiled slightly, he loved his husband so much, suddenly, the door opened and nezu and Naomasa came through the door.

"Aizawa, it's been so long!" Naomasa tipped his hat, "it wasn't even that long" he said, Naomasu chuckled.

Nezu then changed the mood, "how's izuku doing?" It worked because Aizawa turned back into his sad state.

"He's doing much better, we don't know how long he will be in a coma for but we are praying that it won't be over 2 weeks" he said.

"Have you found any intell of the league?" He asked hoping for a yes, "well yes! We have found out that they will be moving to a new base since their old one has been destroyed, we are still trying to find where the base will be but we are very close!" Naomasu said with a smile.

Nezu walked to the hospital bed where izuku was on, he got on a stool and looked at him, suddenly his eyes started to form tears, Aizawa and naomasu looked a bit shocked, they have never actually seen him cry before.

"I pray that he will be alright.." nezu wiped his tears away with his paws, nezu grew fond of the green haired boy, he saw him as a nephew so he only wanted the best for him, seeing him in this state just shattered his heart in pieces.

"Hey, where's hizashi?" Naomasu asked confusedly, Aizawa pointed to the couch behind naomasu to find hizashi sleeping in a crazy position with drool on his mouth.

They all chuckled and naomasu went to go wake him up, he shook him and his eyes went open, "huhhh..?? What..time is it??" He yawned before realizing who woke him up, "oh detective Naomasu! It's been so long!" Hizashi sat up.

"It hasn't been that long-!" Aizawa tried to say but they all ignored him.

They talked for 2 hours, hizashi had uno cards with him so the 4 played Uno, of course nezu won every time.

After playing they talked for a bit when suddenly something happend, Izuku's heart monitor started to go fast, that wasn't good!

The 4 saw that and got scared, Aizawa pressed the big red help button, izuku was having a seizure and a very bad one too. The doctors came flooding the room and surrounding izuku trying to help whatever was going on.

The four were watching as they were holding down izuku, Izuku made sad small whimper noises. The four were crying and they didn't realize it, but who could blame them.

The docters pulled the 4 out of the room and went back to help izuku, hizashi lost his balance and slid down on the floor to his knees.

He started to cry, Aizawa went down to comfort him, nezu and detective Naomasu started to cry too.

Meanwhile izuku was a having a quirk reaction, since his body was electrocuted, it effects his quirks so they started to cause damage to his body making him in that state.

The doctors miraculously made izuku unconscious so his body can stop reacting badly, he barley survived though, if it wasnt for his high strength he would have been dead a long time ago.

The docter with a healing quirk attempted to heal Izuku's damage however much she can, it wasn't enough though.

The docters informed Aizawa and hizashi that Izuku would need to stay in the hospital for more time due to this happening, Aizawa and hizashi never wanted that, they just wanted to bring izuku home again but of course they were in no place to do so.

They don't know how long it will take for izuku to come home but they do know one thing, that izuku will be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy guys sorry for the very very late post, I'm having motivation now so I'll be working on a lot of chapters! Also the ship voting is closed and bakudeku won for that so yeah! Anyways have a good day/night! Byee!🫶🏽

Word count: 1084