Chapter 4: changes

Izuku's pov:
It's been 3 years since I been brought to this place, I'm now 8 years old. Over the years I have got 3 quirks,

The first one was the advanced telekinesis, the second one is called 'flight/levitation, it's pretty simple really it just allows me to fly. And my third quirk is called ' Telekinetic construction' it allows me to make anything like shields, weapons, objects and etc using my aura.

I hate to say this but I like my quirks, even thought it hurts so much to gain them. Some things have changed throughout the years, the league has recently gain new members. The members are toga, dabi, mr. Compress, twice, spinner and some more which I don't know the names of.

What I can tell you about the members is that, firstly the girl toga is a crazy psychopath who belongs in a yanderf simulater game. Twice is just weird, he always argues with himself and he is super mean to me. Spinner is a a crazy lizard who just fan boy's over a guy named stain. Mr. Compress is creepy, he always does his magic tricks and it creeps me out. One thing they have in common was that they treat me like I'm just a slave to them. They never care how I feel and they always be mean to me.

I hate everyone in the league of villians except for two people, Kurogiri and dabi. Dabi is the son of endeavour, he is super nice to me and he hates how everyone treats me. He promised me someday I will be free and I hope it comes true! And Kurogiri is just like mommy! He's kind, caring, nice, gentle, paient, loving and so much more things! He would train me only once a week because crusty found out about how Kurogiri goes soft on me so now either him or somone in the league trains me and it's not fun at all.

I was laying on my mattress when suddenly crusty came in with toga, "get up 008!" He yelled. I quickly got up not wanting to disobey him, "toga you pull him" crusty said as toga nodded and yanked on my chains. We started walking to this new room, it had chains attached on the wall, it had a chair with restraints on it and etc.

"Sit on the chair" crusty said. I went to the chair and sat on it. Toga then tied me up on it so I couldn't move at all. "Okay 008 there's gonna be some new changes so listen up" crusty said. I don't like where this is going.

"Since you are getting more and more quirks and more and more stronger you will be having this shock coller, anytime you disobey any of us this collars shocker will shock you so badly you will fry!" Crusty said as he showed me the collar.

"N-no please! I- d-don't want t-that!" I tried to protest but he didn't listen one word I was saying. Crusty and toga the walked up to me, toga then held me tightly and crusty putted on the collar. I was sobbing as he putted it on, I then heard a click sound and the collar was on. Toga then letted go and walked back infront of me.

"Okay now this remote I have in my hand is the collars controller, if you didobey me all I have to do is push this button and you'll be in pain and agony" he said as he dangled the controller infront of me. "Oo shiggy I wanna see how it shocks him pleasee?" Toga asked.

"Hmm I don't see why not" crusty said, "n-no w-wait-!" I tried to beg but he already turned the shocker on. "AHGGHGHGHGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed. I felt like I was glitching in real life and it is incredibly painful.

"woahh so cool!!" Toga said. "AHGHHGHGHGGHGGH!! S-STOP P-PLEASE N-N-NO!!" I begged. My eyes started to turn black and white and he immediately stopped. "There happy?" He asked toga, "yess!!" She squealed.

I was panting, "now do you understand the consequences?" He asked. I nodded my head, "use your word 008!" He shouted making me flinch. "Y-yes..". "Hmm you know what call me master" he said. "Y-yes m-master.." I said.

"Good, now the second thing is that your gonna need some education, we need our weapon to have a high IQ" crusty explained. "So your gonna have sessions with the members". "And guess what~ today is my turn~!" Toga said.

I look scared, "I let you to do your thing I'll be with all for one" crusty said as he took the restraints off and left. "Okay first question~" toga said.

"Tell me whats 10+25?" She asked. I never got to go to school so I couldn't do math yet. "U-uh.. I- um 45?..?" I stuttered. I then left a knife pierce through my shoulder, "wrong~" she said. "Oh shoot I forgot to tell you, every time you get a question wrong I'll stab you".

I was terrified, she then took the knife out of my shoulder and asked another question, I was getting some questions wrong and I kept getting stabbed and I only got 4 of them right. When I got them right she was disappointed because she wanted my blood.

Once the session was done we went to my room, she pushed me in there and locked me up. I crawled to my bed to try to find my spare bandages, I always kept bandages in my room for things like these. I wrapped my stabbed wounds on them and sat there, I got up and took a look in the mirror I had.

The collar was big and Chunky, it almost covered my neck. I tried to take it off but when I did I got electrocuted for 3 seconds. Great, I thought.

Dabi's pov:
I went into the bar where I saw toga, shigaraki, Kurogiri, and twice. "WHATS UP MAN?? Hello dabi!" Twice said. "Hey" I replied as I sat down on the stool.

"So toga how did the math lesson go with 008?" Shigaraki asked. Math lesson? I didn't know he's having math lessons. "It's was sooo fun! Well for me, he couldn't get all the questions right so I got to get a lot of his blood~!" Toga said. "W-what??" I asked.

"Oh well every time he got a question wrong I stabbed him!" Toga said like it was a flex.

I quickly got out of the bar and rushed to his room, I could tell that they were confused at me running. I quickly unlocked the thousand locks on his door and opened it.

I could see him with his legs tucked into his chest, "008?" I asked softly trying not scare him, that didn't work he was shaking as he lifted his head up to me. "D-dabi..?" He stuttered. "Hey hey it's okay let me see what happend.." I slowly crouched down to him.

He then put his legs down and what I saw what brutal, he had bandages everywhere on his body with blood stains on it and he had a goddamn collar or!! This just be the shock collar shigraki was talking about! Ugh I'm gonna kill that bastard!

"Oh my god.." I mumbled, he had this emotionless face. I knew he was crying on the inside so I spreader my arms out and he burst into tears as he hugged me tightly.

"I- d-dont l-li-ke this d-dabi I wa-nna go t-o my mommy b-but they k-killed her and n-now they hurt me a-so much I h-hate it I- d-don't want to-o li-ve my life l-ike this..!!!" He vented to me. I felt tears form in my eyes, I know I'm a villian and I'm supposed to be ruthless but this hurt me so much.

I hugged him tightly letting him cry his heart out, "I promise you, one day you will be rescued by good people and you will live an amazing life" I promised. "O-okay.." he said.

He then fell asleep on my shoulder, I then took him to his bed. I then setted him down on the mattress and then I realized how thin his blanket is. I then went to our storage closet and got out a normal blanket for him. Once I spreaded the normal blanket on him he shuffled.

"T-thank you d-dabi.." he whispered as he fell alseep. I smiled, he was like shoto. I then walked out and locked the door. Good night 008..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPYS NEW YEARS EVERYONE!! HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT BYEE!! ✌️

Word count: 1476