Chapter 14: Shopping

Aizawa's pov:
Since izuku is now our son me and mic have to decorate his room, currently izuku is still in the hospital so we need to prepare his room for him. And we also need nesesaties for him, we talked with the hospital staff and they allowed izuku to come out of the hospital for one day to come shopping with us. It would be good for him to explore around since he spent most of his life inside one building.

Right now me and mic are walking to izuku's hospital room, "oo this is so exciting! I wonder what we should buy him, what do teenage boys like again?" Mic said excitedly.

"I'm not sure, let's just let him decide" mic nodded and we opened Izuku's door. "Hey little listener!" Hizashi greeted him. He was colouring in a colouring book the hospital gave him.

"Hello" he said trying to show some emotion. "Guess what! You get to go out of the hospital for one day so we can all go to the mall together!" Mic cheered. Izuku looked confused, "what's a mall?" He tilted his head.

"A mall is where a lot of stores are packed into one building" I  said. "Oh okay but will I go in these clothes?" Izuku asked. "Nope! We got some clothes are you to wear outside!" Mic handed him a bag full of the clothes.

"Oh thank you" izuku thanked us. "Alright go change in the bathroom" izuku then went to the bathroom and changed.

Izuku then came out with a black sweater with a white collar shirt underneath and some blue baggy jeans.

"Aww you look so cute!" Mic squealed. "Thank you" he said. "Alright let's go now" I said. We then walked out of the hospital and into the parking lot. Izuku looked so mesmerized of everything. We got into the car and we drove to the mall, when we got out izuku was clutching onto my arm. It's understandable tho.

We walk into a noisy crowded mall, "okay guys follow me!" Hizashi said going ahead of us. I rolled my eyes and me and izuku follow him. We then enter the shop, "okay izuku you can go pick out anything you like" I said. "Why? I thought these were my clothes" izuku said. "Well yeah they are but you need a variety of clothes to wear for each day! So don't be shy and go pick anything you like!" Mic explained.

"O-okay" izuku then went to look around, but he was incredibly shy which is okay so we went around together and got clothes, he would say he doesn't need that many clothes because he doesn't want to waste our money on him but me and mic had a lot of money laying around so we'd rather spoil him.

Once we got our clothes we went on to get his nessaties, well mic was kinda the one buying everything for him since izuku didn't know what half of them were. Once we finished that we went into the food court to eat, "okay izuku, what would you like to eat?" I asked him.

"Oh.. um, can I get those French potato stick things please?" Izuku stuttered. Mic chuckled, "you mean French fries?" Izuku nodded in embarrassing. We then got our food and ate, mic got a burger and some soda and I just got one donut with coffee. I like coffee.

We then ate our food and we then decided it was time to leave, "oh my god we have so much bags!" Mic whined. "Stop being a baby and carry them" I said. Mic pouted, "here I can help with that" izuku said.

His hand then started glowing a bright purple and so was the bags, it then started to float beside us. "Woah" we both say. "Heh" izuku said awkwardly. "Thats pretty handy little listener! Let's go now!" Mic said as izuku nodded.We then went to the car and izuku made all the bags float into the trunk.

We then went inside the car and mic started to drive, "uh Zawa, zashi?" Izuku said. "Yes izuku?" We both responded. "Thank you for everything" he said. I smiled softly, "it's ok, you derserve to have a great life" I said.

I then heard soft quiet snoring coming from izuku, I turn around to see him sleeping soundly. I took out my phone and started to take pictures of my son.

We then went to the hospital and we woke him up so he could change, he then sleepily said, "good night zashi, good night Zawa". We smiled and went back home.

We then got home and started to decorate Izuku's new room. "I can't wait for izuku to come home"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG OMG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A WHILE, I HAD THIS BIG TEST I HAD TO STUDY FOR. ANYWAYS HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT! BYEE! ✌️

Word count: 824